Thursday, March 2, 2017

How art in Blooklyn created?!


 


Lunch is Takumen meeting ...
It is inspected Brooklyn by lunch.
How was culture of Brooklyn completed?
I can see a flow by knowing it!!!


  
What a cute can?

Weight sale of shampoo and soap
・・



・・・


 Local rather than mass ...

A number of Brooklyn goods supported by mindfunding are lining up.




Even such Brooklyn

Major shops are beginning to line up.

I want you to see Brooklyn now
!!!






 Ahh.

Soho was also so long ago ~

Then general people come to come ...

The rent has risen, the experimental store goes to a different place again.

This way the city starts to move.



ANd went to Ehen with mikachan!!!



Thank you Kiyoko~
Me enjoyed very mych!!!

__________________________

Thank you everyone!


__________________________



Yesterday's seminar
Thank you very much.


↓ ↓ ↓ received such a comment! ↓ ↓ ↓


Thank you for a wonderful seminar yesterday.
While the story was interesting and it made me laugh so much, so I listened seriously.
There was a lot of thought that the content of the story, "I see!",
Yesterday I was touched by Mr. Yamazaki 's good first impression was wonderful and good.
Anyone else who gives us your business card!
Really nice! While saying in my heart,
Before the seminar started, I thought it was good that I came today.
Since I moved to New York,
It was the 1st thrilling exciting day!
I'm really thankful to you!


Also,
Postscript received ...


A book translated into English is also very easy to read,
I want to learn English & motivated because it is perfect for me now to switch on!




Really, thank you.
for everyone involved yesterday♪
I'm waiting for a photo
!!! Taku
__________________________

Takumi Yamazaki's English book「shift」
https://www.amazon.com/Shift-Exercises-Make-You-Want-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1475937024&ref_=tmm_kin_title_0&sr=8-1


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.