Monday, November 28, 2016

My words echoed "I make life a comedy!"


Yesterday was 'Ivana's seminar'.
There is a duty to confidentiality, it is hard to write what I have learned easily.

But,
Main massage was "automatic secretary" lol

Pain sharing · · ·

Theme settings that anyone in the world can sympathize with ...

Do not lie.
Tell in the truth.

Great person
It has no fear of crossing the frame.

Personalization · · ·

I mean "to make life a comedy!"
It sounded,
I wanted to see Jim Carrey 's movie.

I am writing, now ♪
Let's leave it to deep consciousness.

__________________________
__________________________

No
was fun! (Lol)

The tenth office drinking party!!!


everyone gathered and start drank.. lol


everyone talks~


Before that, I also participated in the "Mie Prefectural Matsusaka High School Kanto Athletic group"!!!


Everyone gets adult with their uniqueness~♪


Thank you everyone~♪


Everyone getting good~♪


My work is bring new people to new world~!

I held 'Yarukino switch short seminar/'

Congratulations on holding a short seminar!!!



Thank you!


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.