Friday, November 11, 2016

Kumiko is 60th birthday.


Lunch with kiyo, he came fro NY.


very exciting~♪


I talked in Shibuya and sorry didn't have time.



I wanted talk more!!!


Party in Hotel O-kura.
I can't believe she became 60th birthday. 


Everyone is very heavy!


Long ago, in the early 20s · · ·
I had a favorite woman and I talked to Ms. Kumiko what to do.
She had a boyfriend.

"Do you say 'I like you often'?"
"Yes! I am saying that."
"Do not say it because it's a burden to your opponent!"
"Do not you have to say?"
"Keep sending on a regular basis like "weather, I ate Chinese food today or and so on!"
"So, what should I do?"
"Because she is in her 20s, something happens with her boyfriend"
"Yes"
"She remember 'Ah! Taku was there!'
"I see! I will try!"

This is the base of my way of doing work. lol

Also, to Kumiko's quotes ...
There is "I am inferior that there is no mind".

Whoever did it with a keen understanding
I will have a mind that everything will go well. lol

I have lots of teachings to Kumiko and I am doing it until today ~ ♪


you and you....

This is Kumiko's attractiveness!!!

////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you everyone!


What a great surprise party!
Thank you!


mokumoku lady!
and・・・
Miyazaki, Mie 
「Miya chiropractic clinic



christmas cook!!!






\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.