Wednesday, August 10, 2016

When you have thought, "must" is a "sense of duty". When you have thought, "I want to do!" Is full of "expectations".



Finally, the transmission is ready...
I apologize for inconvenience.

And I am watching the Olympics
Can not sleep.

Exciting,
Can't fall asleep lol

/////////////////////

Ichiro-san
3000 achieved in major league. It is the 30th.

Amazing!
Amazing!
Amazing!

/////////////////////

When you do something
"I have to" ...
There are times when you have thought the duty.

"I want to" ...
Also it is happen.

When you have thought, "must" is a "sense of duty".
When you have thought, "I want to do!" Is full of "expectations".

Which are we trying to do in the mode?
One by one, I want give an attention.

In our heart,
c
care, a maintenance and treatments is necessary.

To exhaustion and keep on running in the sense of duty.
What is the oil presence of mind?
Do not ignore.

Why I do this thing?
What is the joy?
What life prefer if there is no limit?
This act has led to what?

It is important things.

////////////////////////////////////////

We have taken care of in many places!






\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.