Friday, August 21, 2015

Yesterday was meaningful day and Osaka today・・・





coffee in the Hyatt・・・
and 
meeting!meeting!







And・・・
I met Donya from Paris!



found Rie at same restaurant! lol



I had fun last night too~♪



E?!
Wow!



And!
I met with Mariko when I was meeting with vivi!lol



Met Ryota in Bullet train!
unexpectation.



Shizuoka day, actually,this is meaningful!!!lol





Thank you Kyoko!





Shizo-ka oden♪



Yummy!lol

__________________________
__________________________


I met Tsubasa and Masuda after・・・



Tsubasa's restaurant・・・







frame store!!!



There painting will be there.
This will be in another 2 weeks!


__________________________

Thank you!

ジモモ ニューヨーク

Books of Takumi Yamazaki, English ver.

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.