Monday, April 1, 2013

Ending of March, April begins.


After reading of a book review by Hiromi Kawakami, I thought to read this book.
I like unconventional story.
So that made me want to read.

Today is April Fool, and already I was fooled. lol

During the time to be April 1st, I spend my time for my month-end task by calculating 7 hours difference. April comes very simply and new world begins.


My Japanese mates are trying the best.
Everyone substantiate 'what I want to be?' and 'what I shall be?'
Thank you!

__________________________
__________________________




I went to a Flea market near Montparnasse・・・


Second hand goods are sold・・・


I bought books today.


All the goods that has accumulated experience of time・・・are lined.


I look for something valuable unintentionally.


Everything is cute if I take a closer look.


i would want to collage with this and that.


Bite Waffle and Crape to fullfill my hunger.


Stories born in my heart by meeting strange things.


strangely enough, here is the place that gathers.


Feels like already known and longing for・・・


Has planed or just first time・・・


Has been set up or no up to something・・・


Cross time between 'that has been watched ' and 'things we are watching'・・・


One of Artist said.


He put his drawing face down on the grand.


He also says time as last painting complete it.


I couldn't decide whether to buy until the end, but it was featured special study of Picasso which became out of print・・・


It was 50 euro, an expensive shopping.




ジモモ ニューヨーク

↑Here is my blog!
↑Please vote!