Sunday, October 4, 2026

We've Wrapped Filming! Resolve Yourself and You Become an "ESPer."

Check out Takumi’s NEW English youtube channel 🎵
↓↓↓
https://www.youtube.com/@takuway

We've wrapped filming!

Two weeks — it felt long.

17 days (with 2 days off).

I wake up early in the morning and head to the set.

I'd jolt awake in the middle of the night thinking, "Oh good, I can still sleep two more hours."

But when I get to the set, the volunteers have already been working since even earlier.

Really, thank you so much!

The film people were astonished by the presence of the volunteer staff.

Really, thank you so much!

And my thanks go to all the staff who make the film, too.

To everyone in the cast department, to everyone in the production department — really, thank you so much!

We keep shooting about five minutes of the film every day, taking 10 to 15 hours. In just under 20 days, it becomes the size of a feature film.

Last night, after shooting the final scene, I had to dash off the set in a rush and went home without even being able to say a proper goodbye.

Really, thank you!

Perhaps the thread of tension snapped — when I got home, I was completely exhausted.

Yuri-chan, thank you~

Producer Shimada-san, thank you!

Thank you so much to all the influencers, too!

As for yesterday, important friends gathered from all over the country, and we also held a meeting in Shibuya!

I shared the plan for the next two years and the vision for the next ten!

"Resolve"

When you resolve yourself, you become an "ESPer."

To produce results without using ESPer abilities... effort, talent, and ability are put to the test.

Make up your mind. Set your mindset.

Not the burning heat that the word "motivation" wears, but getting into the mood. Entering the mode.

Not a world line of forcing yourself, sweating, and pushing past your limits...

but a world line that is calm, quiet, and transparent... a Beautiful State.

Become an ESPer.

Today was Nana Okazaki's event.

A wonderful book has been born!

Thank you!

We were neighbors in Azabu-Juban! (lol)

To everyone who took part: celebrities don't blink, you know~~~

Thank you!

Some intense photos arrived! (lol)

Thank you!

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”
https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG

Original post (Japanese): https://ameblo.jp/takumi-yamazaki/entry-12980642499.html