Saturday, May 4, 2024

Receiving this present moment as a "GIFT” too. A meditation book for children...


 I receive this moment as “it is a GIFT”.


It is the middle now (imakoko).



Tokyo Park Hyatt will go into renovation.

I went to the party hosted by Ms. Kaoru ...

The next party will be held at the end of next year, after the renovation.

 

My seat was next to Ms. Azumi.

The deep and good conversation had me enthralled.

 

"You've already forgotten about it!” he teased,

 reminding me that "this time now is a gift."




The Park Hyatt has

so many memories for me.



I have many memories here in this ballroom.

The day after the Kobe earthquake, there was a party here.

I was living in Kobe at the time and somehow managed to make it to the party.



Looking back...

It's already been what, 

30 years...?

 

The present moment path.

Are you savoring every moment?

Are you living with care and intention?

 

Savor = Love

 

Shogen said.

When you wash your face in the morning

The heart that feels the beauty of the hand that is about to wash your face in the morning.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bYFuYKl8fQ



___________________________

 

Yesterday was also a “motivational switch coaching” video shoot.

Also, shooting for the content of “My First Business Spirituality."



Thank you!



Wow! Kayo, thank you for purchasing multiple copies of my book!


I will sign your book if you buy more than one  (anything over 10) book.

 

↓↓↓ Please contact my staff here



yu_jin726kyo_ko@yahoo.co.jp



Kayo told me that my book is in Starbucks Tsutaya in Roppongi Hills! 

 So I went there.

 

The "there it is"  moment!



If you take a photo with my book I'd love for you to send it to me〜

Maybe via IG DM is good〜

 

___________________________





Yesterday's meeting〜〜〜

 

___________________________

 

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG