Friday, April 26, 2024

Muscle power and financial power. Both are "kin"! Poverty makes you old.

 


Today was the video shoot for UP&UP〜

 

↓↓↓Check out the quality↓↓↓


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7JZzSh867c



What Mr. Fujimoto's stuck with me!

 

↓↓↓↓↓↓

 

I'll get straight to the point.

What are you having trouble with?

 

When I do consulting, he does it without an icebreaker.

Since I am paid by the hour

I focus on the problem right away!

 

"If it's not too much trouble"

is the magic word.

 

If it's not too much trouble.

Would you mind listening?



I received "THE MAGIC" from Keisuke Oshima!



〜〜〜





The perks of UP&UP's second round are too good〜〜〜

 

〜〜〜

 


Gomoku soba with pico-chan!!!

 

Saikouji Temple

Miyoshi/Hiroshima

 

https://www.saikouji7advice.com/


西光禅寺

〒729-4207 広島県三次市吉舎町敷地610

0824-43-3029



〜〜〜

 

An event to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Nana Okazaki's company!




0.2% growth every day!

That's growth at 200% per year!

 

Muscle power and financial power (money power)

Both are "kin"

 

Poverty  causes you to age.

 

Blood vessels are made from what you eat. 

Magnesium

Calcium

 

Wheat and hay fever

 

Knowledge is important

The importance of learning!

 

Energy

Motivation

Get your life in order

Then it comes out!

 

Choose what you eat!

Do you call a person who sees "inoki (stomach qi)"→ "doctor"?


The digestive function is collectively called "stomach qi," and we believe that a healthy stomach qi is the basis of good health. In Chinese medicine, when examining a patient, it is taught, "First, ask about the stomach qi."

 

In any case, SQUAT!

Your stomach will slim down! Thighs will slim! Your butt will rise! Easy Squats

 

Woman

↓↓↓↓

Can't be a grandmother

so becomes a grandfather

 

I want to be a woman forever

Grandma used to be so cute

Like a god, like a Buddha

 

Women

Endure

Give up 

Forgive

She is a woman because she is able to endure

 

The age of masculinity

Women think we are superior to men without even knowing it







I went with the best selection from the Beauty club






thank you so much


 

I met this awesome person from Malaysia.

I had heard about her, so I was surprised!

We had some mutual friends and I found myself thinking, 

the world is a small place.

 

___________________________

 







___________________________

 

Qatar ×Japan|Highlights

Japan advances to the semi-finals with a hard-fought victory in overtime!

 

↓↓↓

https://news.line.me/list/58dnm8lwk7wl/kfeav7wbh03q?utm_source=LN_digest&utm_medium=202404260757&utm_campaign=none


___________________________