Tuesday, February 6, 2024

The way of life in the coming years → "Ok to everything!" The era of women and men over 40 has begun!


Super simple self-affirmation.

↓↓↓↓

Give yourself an OK to everything

 


Free yourself from the spell of thinking you have to affirm yourself. 

 

↓↓↓↓

 

Comfort is the best!

 

↓↓↓↓

 

Give an OK to everything. 

say, "OK, i see you!" 

 

↓↓↓

 

It's the gateway to enlightenment!

 

~~~~

 

The goal is to raise your self-esteem?

 

Who are you going to prove to that you've raised your self-esteem?

 

The important thing is...

 

That you are comfortable with yourself!

 

↓↓↓

 

Just give an OK to everything!

It's simple!

 

(laughs)

 

~~~


Self-affirmation of total surrender!!!

 

 

I don't care if it's 〇〇!

I don't care what anyone says!

For myself!

 

For when you are faced with a relay of negative thoughts...

↓↓↓↓

The final order is.

'I give myself an OK'!

 

I like myself = self-affirmation

I don't like myself = self-denial



Be okay with any version of yourself

=Being able to enjoy yourself



 

  


Affirm each relay of negative thoughts!

↓↓↓↓

When you give the OK, then everything is nullified!

 

You can choose the meaning of your life!

 

You can be okay no matter what happens!

 

You won't hate yourself, regardless of what happens. 


 

 

 


There is nothing to be afraid of.

Whatever happens is ok with me.

I'm OK with whatever I am.

 

No matter what happens

I can choose how I feel.

 

What's wrong with death?

We are all going ot die anyway

Why do we make it a bad thing? 


 

Even the you that feels 

Worry and anxiety.

I'd okay. The entirety of you that feels those emotions too!



Giving the OK to everything

=The Realm of Enlightenment

 

Being okay with whatever happens is enlightenment

 

By saying okay to even negative thoughts

brings you to the Realm of Enlightenment



___________________________

[Special Report ☆ New Year's Day] Once in 180 years. This kind of opportunity will never come again. The age of women over 40s.

↓↓↓

 

This article is creating a buzz〜〜〜

It's also an era of men in their 40's I hear〜



It's your turn now〜〜〜

 

___________________________

 

Ari Matsumura was so nice〜〜〜

 

↓↓↓

 


↓↓↓We had a fun IG live↓↓↓


TAMIE

↓↓↓

shrine.alohilani

 

ARI's Instagram↓

↓↓↓

ari_ny_wb

 

Thank you!


Have you ever been to a book launch party?

 

I hope you can join us this time! 


What a surprise,

This time we will bring in several time waver machines 

and using it to adjust the frequencies for the futures of all the participants!

↓↓↓


https://passmarket.yahoo.co.jp/event/show/detail/02xx28g3j6j31.html



A Wave Fes〜〜〜〜

 

___________________________

 

The Motivation Switch

Professional coaches!!!

 

I had an exciting time being surrounded by my business partners〜〜〜

 

Next will be 

In April in Hiroshima〜♪



Yesterday we went to Itoshima

Power spot and oyster house tour! 

 

Thank you everyone!

 


This huge rock had presence!


Prayer is powerful


Smiles bring good luck


Encounters are auspicious


Thank you everyone who joined me at the Fukuoka seminar too!




I'm looking forward to working with you


___________________________

 

Had a fun night in Okayama too〜〜〜 



I also met the ginger prince!


Thank you Junko!



When you collect people who sparkle and shine, 

it changes the entire flow〜〜〜



Let's get cracking right away〜〜〜

Starting in the pm



7 books!


Sorry to leave early〜〜〜


___________________________




 

・The number of US companies among the world's top 500 companies in terms of market capitalisation is 236.

・Chinese companies are only 35, a 30% decrease on three years ago.

・Money is also flowing into Japan and India as alternative investment destinations.



Honda's consolidated operating profit (under international accounting standards) for the period April-December 2023 was in the order of 1 trillion yen, approximately 40% higher than in the same period last year.


___________________________

 


This is tomorrow morning〜〜〜

 

___________________________



Congratulations on the office in Nagoya



Team Okada!
 

___________________________

 

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG