Tuesday, January 23, 2024

I had an experience that made my brain garble all at once.

 


I arrived in New York.

I flew direct, and my son via Chicago.

 

I wondered how the a layover from international to domestic would be,

but somehow, we managed to meet up with each other.

JFK and LaGuardia.

We achieved our mission of meeting up at the hotel (lol) 

 

I met up with Maki 

and we went in DEEP at once.

To see Artist Dragon

The catchball conversation with his wife and 

their energy was something exquisite!



Everything is so beyond the standards. 

My brain is running at full speed, struggling to catch up.

No, I can't even catch up. (lol)

 

This is it.

The experience of being out of the box.

This is that! 



The overwhelming blast of this art is blowing me away. 

How does it become like this?! 

It was an experience that made my brain garble all at once. 

 

https://atelier506.jp/archives/interview/dragon76


It's this person・・・

Mr. Dragon

  

We were introduced to his family as well,

My son suddenly has a peer group.



↓↓↓You can check out the details here↓↓↓


I've heard stories about it from various people,

but unless you actually experience it for myself in the moment,

I had a keen realization today that I would not know what they were talking about.



Being able to join this with my son also has been fun!


After that, each and every person that was introduced to me, 

blew me away! In a good way!

 

I was so blown away and overwhelmed, 

I couldn't ask for a picture. 

 

But, I was so glad to be there. 

Grateful to be in such an environment〜〜〜


I had a great start to my time in New York

 

___________________________

 

I left Japan on Monday.

The day before that

I had another full day.

 

I moved from Fukuoka to Haneda.

On that leg, I went to Koshigaya.

 

I joined a gathering of Mr. Yoshio Furuichi.

It was a shock.

 

When he was a student, he was burned in a motorcycle accident.

He is a singer who touches the hearts of many people.

He travels around the country giving lectures and singing.

 

I have had the pleasure of  seeing him

 many times at parties and dinners.

 

This time,

I was touched by the world of "ONE FAMILY".


 


The stage was amazing as he sang and narrated his own life story.

He kept himself with his breathing so as not to lose his self-consciousness.

 

And we had some somatic exercises,

using the outside world to change the inside world.

The best part〜〜〜

 

I had a talk with Mr. Shungo Oyama

 

I also had the opportunity to sing. 

Thank you so much. 




This is what I joined〜〜〜



Junko.

Thank you for being a wonderful emcee! 

 

Junko is the wife of

Shungo Oyama.


Shungo Oyama, the man who said to me a few years ago, 

"It's really about the purity." That comment 

 recently germinated and started to grow inside of me.

 

The two of them together are so good at

 bringing people together and connecting them.



GEN-san was the pianist・・・



The world view of love

It is sparkling, gentle, and conveys a sense of body warmth.



Abe-san was impressive too.


Yoshio Furuichi's stage...

 

When Mr. Furuichi's life cries

Everyone in the hall shed tears for his life, too,

 

When he laughs

everyone laughs too,

 

And when he makes his life shine

everyone else's life shines・・・

 

90 minutes.

It is a nonstop soul story.


 

I experienced the awesome energy.

Wow~~~

 

Something inhabited me that night

not all of it is immediately digested. 


Also,

each and every person who came to the event was so wonderful!

 

 "There are no bad people here!"

I found myself saying that phrase 

over and over again〜



PICO chan, I'm glad to meet you again. 



Japan's first

 career coordinator!

Isn't it amazing?!

 

It's incredible to create

in a time when there was no such thing!!!



Oh that's right. I went to Yoshigyu again too lol



Thank you for joining us. 

 

___________________________


This arrived from Sapporo.

 

Wow!

Thank you very much!

 

My book is here.

 

I'm so happy!

This picture!




I wonder which TSUTAYA it is〜

I'm going to Sapporo in February, so I’m excited about it! 

 

I would've loved you to take a photo with you and my book〜〜〜


To whoever found it, 

I'd be very grateful if you could help me.

 

A collaboration of "book", "you" and "place"!

 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG