Tuesday, August 1, 2023

I'm going to talk about Bashar! 

 


The art of carving out your destiny【Let's ask Takumi Yamazaki about Bashar's proposal】

 

 

Ameno Hihoko is amazing〜

 

↓↓↓↓

https://www.youtube.com/@amenohihoko

It's so interesting isn't it〜〜〜

 

Bashar's formulas is

 

(1) Exciting goals

(2) Wholeheartedly devotion to the goal

(3) No attachments to the results

(4) Positive at all times

(5) Dig deep into the belief system

 

I'm sure some of you would like this too?!


 

 

Naoki Yahagi sensei! 

Nice!


___________________________


Yesterday I met with some interesting teachers!

Thank you!



Dr. Kenji Kawabe is a dentist, but more than that, he is a genius sensei!


 

 

Genmoto Sensei

Animal fortunes, wow〜

 

 

Hiroshi Miyagawa was also a wonderful person who is also a psychic! 


___________________________


Find out what's good about a person

and find ways to make the most of that person!


https://www.tiktok.com/@takumi_yamazaki/video/7260776344617897218


 

___________________________

 



I was invited to speak at the Ethics Association.

Thank you very much!







___________________________


 


UP&UP Member Registration🔹

Why not start by joining for one month only?


It's easy to sign up and cancel as well

 

Click here to register/pay for UP&UP "Monthly Membership".


🟢Click here to register directly:

 

https://upnup.life

 

___________________________


My fortune〜

 

↓↓↓


Your guardian deity is the god of Mt. Takeiwatatsunomikoto.

 

He was the god of pioneering who created agricultural land in Aso with the qualities to continue to live his own way with original ideas and beliefs. ❣️

 

He is a simple, disciplined, and fast-paced person who values and achieves his own values and ideas to create something out of nothing, and is not backwards.

 

Gods for work and in society are

Okuninushi (Great Goddess of the Sea)

Helped by those around and

Adored by everyone

The God who pioneered Izumo, humble, earnest, and benevolent

 

God of pioneering after all ❣️

Whenever I get a chance

I would go to Aso Shrine where my guardian deity is enshrined.

Aso Shrine ⛩️ or

Izumo-taisha shrine ⛩️ is a great place to visit 💓

 

〜〜〜〜...

 

Wow~~~

Izumo-taisha and Aso shrine.


___________________________

 

I read your book on human relationships


At the part where you talked about your father
I couldn't stop crying (tears).
 
That's a beautiful expression that reincarnation is done in a "troupe"!
 
Please take care of yourself so that you don't melt tomorrow.

~~~~
At the end of the month,
a lot of things happened. 😵‍💫
Your book, "The core of socializing 📕" helped me a lot,
I was able to help one of my friends achieve one of their goals 🥰.

The gift of the word "There is a prayer" also helped me 、、、、
My energy has changed🥲⛩️
I can't put into words what I'm feeling now 、、、、、

Embraced by the Great Presence
This is how I feel 🪬.

Takumi, I love you so much🥰❤️
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4761276819?ascsubtag=p_nOWivhZgScWbNahI6WivJ1&linkCode=ogi&psc=1&tag=amebablog_st1-22&th=1

Please allow me to share with you the changes I have made after reading your book!

 

It's been 7 years since I had a child and I have been so occupied that I haven't read any books (I used to read a lot before), but when I started reading your new book, I couldn't stop!

 

I immediately used two points in particular that hit home with me and it worked so well for my clients.

 

The first is to "listen to stories about times when they worked hard in the past."

 

I asked this question to a new customer who was struggling with his job.

He said, "I realized that I was not confident in the path I was on, and that I was deliberately not looking back and focusing on the future!"

 I was able to support them in gaining awareness on their own!

 

The second was 

"The fact that someone thought that, is the same as having done that so just say sorry"


I received an angry and apologetic call from an old customer.

I thought, "This is exactly the situation Takumi-san was talking about...!" I felt strangely honest about it. I said I was sincerely sorry, without saying, "Well you did such and such too.."

 

Then the other party forgave me. It brought about such a pleasant energy. 


___________________________

 

This Chinese restaurant in Atami was delicious〜〜〜


https://tabelog.com/shizuoka/A2205/A220502/22005050/


___________________________

 



Thank you so much! 

The person who was the main pillar of TAKUMEN returned to Japan!




Thank you everyone in Asahikawa!



Sendai is so nice too〜〜〜

 

___________________________





Twitter changed into X


___________________________

 

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG