Saturday, June 3, 2023

You can change yourself into a new person. It is a luxurious experience that money cannot buy.

 


The true luxury is?!

...that you can change yourself into a new person.

This is a luxurious experience that money cannot buy

 


It's true~!

 

I can change into a new me.

That is a luxurious experience that money cannot buy.

 

I've been writing about it since the other day.

Even the self you think you are.

In fact, we are not even that person. 

 

What is the other-person axis?

It's living life with concern for other people's opinions. 

 

Self-orientation (self-axis) means

You live your life with respect to what you think of yourself.



However,

what you are now is 

a product of the past.

It's built on a self-image that is created by other people's evaluation of you.

 

Even that self-image

is something that you did not create. 

 

That means

You are living your life by worrying about your past self image.

 

If that's the case?!

 

I'll try believing in myself that neither others nor myself know yet.

When you are absorbed in what you are doing

You forget about time and yourself, and you work hard.

At such times, it is easy to encounter the true self that you have not seen yet.

 

Also,

when you make a decision and go for your goal

we take actions and make decisions that the past self would not have taken

I think it is a good thing to believe in yourself.

 

Believing in yourself means

to believe in the existence of a self that

is not the self you have always called yourself.

 

Then I think, that may be a perspective of God-axis?!



Beauty Club trip will be held in "Karuizawa"




It has been several days since I stopped sending official LINE messaes.

It feels odd. It's not just one less task off the list. 


___________________________




I wanted to take a 30 minute nap so 

I asked CHAT GPT...lol

 

It encouraged me to do so!


___________________________

 

 

【NBA Finals 2023】 Nikola Jokic highlights

 

___________________________

 

Record-breaking heavy rain 

Heavy rain and very heavy rain in Kanto until around noon 

Watch out for landslides and river flooding


https://news.line.me/list/yr8qkvigxua7/x5m7sjq8kqhb?utm_source=LN_digest&utm_medium=202306030722&utm_campaign=none


 

Please be extra safe!!!

 

___________________________

 

The "Super Mario" movie made

the second highest grossing animated film of all time at the worldwide box office. 

No. 1 is "Frozen 2".

 

https://news.line.me/list/yr8qkvigxua7/yoaxw6oj03to?utm_source=LN_digest&utm_medium=202306030722&utm_campaign=none


___________________________

 

I heard the movie  "Monster" was  impressive!

 

↓↓↓↓a

 

It was awesome.

 

I would like to hear what you think of it when you watch it. 

 

I recommend watching it without much prior information!

 

 

___________________________

 

 




Good luck monster!!!


Ayumi Takahashi and Masamin

From Hawaii

 

Masamin really is a good luck monster! 



We'll do a IG live on the 14th of June!

There will be special presents too〜〜〜

 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG