Monday, May 1, 2023

"How to Do the Work of Despair," Physically feeling into turning "hope" into "despair" creates a "zero magnetic field."

From the newsletter of  Jungle Mama, a palm reader

 

↓↓↓↓


 

💖Lucky days of this month 💖

 

1st 🌟 5/20 Taurus New Moon + Tiger Day

2nd 🌟 5/6 Scorpio Lunar Eclipse Full Moon + First Day of Summer + Wesak Festival

3rd 🌟 5/17 Lucky Jupiter in Taurus!

 


If you hold on to old and no longer needed values forever

It will be difficult to move on to a new stage.

Determine what you really need for the future and let go of the rest ✨.

I also recommend decluttering 💫.

 

 

On May 6...

I will be in Okayama.

Nagoya at night.

 

On May 17...

We have a UP&UP press conference.

 

May 20...

I will be in Osaka.

 

___________________________


May has begun!

What was April like for you?

 

This is an evolved version of the physical sensation work! 

Please try it! 

↓↓↓



『絶望のワークのやり方』

 

I'm chasing a dream, but

that dream does not come true.

 

Was it a true dream?

 

Could it have been dream planted in your mind by someone else? 

A farmed dream?!

 

Let's follow the natural dream that truly comes from  your heart. 

 

Doing this work of despair will 

support your dreams!


 

↓↓↓

What is it that you wish would happen?

 

↓↓↓↓

The exact opposite


最悪のことが起きることをイメージする


↓↓↓

 

Imagine the exact opposite happening. 

You will feel pain, sadness, anger, discouragement, etc.

 

↓↓↓↓

 

Where do these feelings appear in your "physical sensation"?

 

↓↓↓↓

 

Feel that physical sensation

 

↓↓↓↓

 

Physical sensation = a feeling of discomfort.

Go see it, 

and be with it. 

If you truly sit with it, you won't hate it anymore. 

 

And

It will eventually go away.

 

~.

 

Turning "hope" into "despair" and "feeling into it" creates a "zero magnetic field."

 

It is not a hope that you aspire to because you dislike something

Purely wanting to aspire = natural dream.

 

Breaking away from dualism.

That's what will carry you into the flow. 

 

The invitation of synchronism.

Synchronism.

 

It warps through action from others. 



I learned something extremely important today〜〜〜

 

___________________________

 

 

Picture book for adults (Princess Apple"






From Fujita-san

 

↓↓↓

Pictured is my dad and his brain.

A cool guy, 86 years old, who showed me how to live a rockin' life. 

I adore him.

His Alzheimer's has progressed at breakneck speed over the past year.

The brain on the left in the photo is four years ago, the one on the right is now.

The black area in the gap is where the brain has shrunk and disappeared.

You can see that the black area on the right has increased dramatically.

Doctors say it's not often that things progress at such a speed.

Actually impressive! 

 

You know, a lot of times he doesn't even know who I am anymore.

He's in his own house and keeps asking me, "Where am I?"

He can't get up on his own, he can't walk.

He can't go to the bathroom by himself and doesn't remember what he said 10 seconds ago. 



I've spent the past month alone with my father.

We didn't have that kind of time when he was healthy.

So now we're having the chat of a lifetime.

 

He quit his job as advertising manager at a major publishing house.

He started his own publishing house, which failed miserably.

And in the end, he became a monk.

I was shocked when I went home one day and found that my parents' house had somehow been turned into a temple.

 

Isn't that the funniest thing ever?

I've always longed to live such a ridiculous life.

 

I woke up in the middle of the night to find my father silently staring at me with his own stool clutched in his hand.


We looked at each other and neither of us knew what was going on.

It was so funny, I laughed so hard.

 

I gave him a bath.

I wiped the stool that was stuck all over the room

And I held his hand until he fell asleep.

 

I wonder how much longer he has left to live.

 

The same age you were when you gave up being a publisher and became a monk.

I started my own publishing house.

The publishing house that failed because you were betrayed. 

I'm going to take my revenge.


But I haven't shown you my success yet.

I'd like to report the success of the picture book Princess Apple, yet it's not going well.

But we're starting to see some movement.

Finally, some media outlets are starting to understand that we made it for adults, not for toddlers.

We've had radio interviews.

We get a few orders from Amazon, but we get orders every day.

 

I don't have much time left with Dad.

So we've got to hurry!

 

Oh, and I'm super embarrassed to say I made a commercial!

I did the narration. 

I'm talking to you as if I were Toyoetsu (laughs)!

Please listen to it!


 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yw8xfgk4W8

 

Picture Book "Princess Apple"

 

https://amzn.asia/d/2dxMGUu



 

 

 

___________________________

 




My favorite zoom background lol

I had the CANVA AI draw it for me~!




___________________________

 

Please watch this when you have the time〜〜〜

 

 

___________________________

 


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG