Sunday, April 23, 2023

Living with “Ecstasy” "I want to work with this person again!" "Emotions ≠ Self" and "the fear of becoming who you really want to be."


Living in Ecstasy. 

"Ecstasy" is not joy you receive from someone else, 

but joy that comes from your own self, your own source?!


https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0BNB3JH71?ascsubtag=p_uQmxbVto6bnto3qa33rnY4&linkCode=ogi&psc=1&tag=amebablog_st1-22&th=1



If you want to live with "ecstasy" this book is for you! 

Tanaka-chan's power is exploding!

 


Thank you for sharing

 

___________________________


"I want to work with this person again!"

What is it that makes people think that?

 

When you change the direction of your efforts

The result of your hard work will change.

 

If you aren't honest

Others won't listen. 


There are actually answers 

in the things that don't fit. 


___________________________

 

Apparently the Sedona method is good〜

 

↓↓↓


Can have inner strength.

Can let go permanently

 

↓↓↓↓↓↓

 

Letting go of emotions

 

Childhood,

we lived through our instincts. 

 

↓↓↓↓

 

Even when they come up

I can let go of them.


↓↓↓


Suppressing Emotions

We have learned not to show emotion.

 

And those emotions stack up. 

 

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

 

Easy

Effective

Sedona Method~~~

 

↓↓↓↓

 

Emotion = Self

 

???

 

You are not your emotions 

 

↓↓↓

 

Emotions≠Self

 

Emotions are the "things" that you hold in your hands.

 

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

 

Face your inner self


1)

Become aware of the emotions you are feeling at this moment

 

2)

Can you let go of this emotion?

Can you acknowledge this emotion?

 

Can you let go of this emotion?

Can you accept it = let it go?

It's okay that it's here.

 

3)

Are you willing to let go of this emotion?

Yes or No

 

Emotion ≠ Self

 

4)

Are you willing to let go now?


 

YouTubeです!

 


However,

if we let go of it.

will the sensation in the body remain?


Let's ask Miss. Kasamura.

 

 

There is something "preoccupying" us.

We think we are "this thought, this action, this being".

 

Why are we like that?

What do we believe?


 

 

 

 

When you become who you really want to be

 

What terrible things can happen?

 

↓↓↓↓↓↓

 

This is a question that sears our fears.

 

What is the fear of "becoming who you really want to be?"

 

___________________________




Last night,

Takumen members gathered in large numbers.

 

Everyone's store finally celebrated its 7th anniversary.

Today is Takumen's 7th anniversary event.

 

Kitakon-san will be coming from Los Angeles.

Mika, Akiko, Takako, and Elina.

Thank you very much, Maia-chan, too!


 

___________________________


I am in New York now.


With the seeds of stimulation falling one after another

my brain is in a full-blast sorting process.

 

Somehow my brains seems to be happy. 

 

What I can do and what I can't do

 

What I feel is valuable

and what I don't 

 

What I want to do

What I have to do

 

and what I have to do

Every time I sort through it

I begin to understand who I am.

 

Contact with the world that 

you can't see in the routine....

 

It's the most luxurious thing.

 

〜〜〜

 

I delivered a text to those subscribed to my paid newsletter. 

Thank you very much!


 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG