Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Video of the recent movie filming! Reached 100 thousand followers on Tiktok and Instagram too?!

  

I received a video of the filming of the new movie〜!

 

 

Movie: The indelible promise Filming shots on 0325




 映画 消せない約束 撮影風景0325

リンクm.youtube.com

 


___________________________

 


Sorry I dropped out partway due to a fever!

About 300 people were watching. 

Thank you so much

 

↓↓↓I received a notes below↓↓↓


 from Takumi and Mariko's Instagram life on 3/28 from 10:00am.

 

 

Emotions are your friend 

  

Emotions are physical reactions 

Dig deeper into emotions

Dig deeper into your belief systems 

 

Feel the emotion, put it into words

I am ________ Sad, frustrated, angry 

When I get angry about these things, I know why

Dig deep and feel the reason

You will come to a point where you will find love was there. 



If you try to dig deep in your head, 

even though your mind will say its thankful, 

it's judging the feelings. 

So you need to feel the sensations of gratitude, 

from the bottom of your heart. 


 

Bad feelings.

For example, a toothache. 

I don't like the pain, I don't like the feeling of dislike 

 

I have to study for a test.

I hate doing things I'm not good at.

I hate the chaos of time... It feels like a negative loop

 

Corona, even if I don't get it, 

I look into the future and feel anxious.  

The world inside you. 



We were taught not to talk badly about others.....

so then say it when you are alone. 

(if you say it in front of others it will cause secondary damage, lol) 

Because it will stay in your stomach. 



And when you actually say it out loud, 

you start to feel emotions that you never thought you would feel.

Don't pretend it didn't happen, just let it out. 

It is merely a refracted form of love, and love is at the root of it



↓↓↓

 


___________________________


tiktokが

10万達成しました!

 


I reached 100,000 followers on TikTok!

 

When you feel irritated it just might be where you talents lie?! 


This video has been viewed 2.2 million times〜〜〜



Instagram will also reach 100 thousand followers soon too! 

Thank you so much! 



___________________________


昨夜はありがとうございました。

It was delicious〜〜〜



Wow〜〜〜


Takamatsu was fun too〜〜〜



Thank you NAMI-chan〜〜〜

 

___________________________

 

 

 

The Winny incident


Don't think that if Winny...

Think of what a genius existed at that time

 

He is 42 years old.

Isamu Kaneko, a genius.

 

 

___________________________



Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG