Monday, February 13, 2023

I arrived in Singapore! It's hot! "Multiverse hopping"

 




Wow

Singapore has evolved massively. 

Knowing what it was like 30+ years ago

I am both impressed and shocked.

 

Last time I was here was four years ago, maybe?! 




I had learning time with Hideko-san & Mari-san over sea food. 



Generic photos, haha! 

 

Doing a seminar from tomorrow morning! 



 

Looking forward to it! 



Wow〜




 

Here!Gotta take this photo〜〜〜〜


___________________________

 

 Azumi-san called me to check to see if I had seen this movie. haha

 

 

A film that shows the Parallel Worlds・・・

 

The future and the past

At the same time・・・

 

Of stone? Of a painting?

 

 

 

Looks like it will be released in Japan in the theaters around March. 

 

It's interesting that it's described as a "multiverse."

___________________________




double take(原唱 : dhruv)- 王OK(王澳珂)

『In the shapes in the clouds,I don't see nobody but you』【動態歌詞】

 

 

 

I love her voice〜〜〜!

https://www.tiktok.com/@okok_971?_t=8ZopQX4vAUz&_r=1


City Of stars - 王OKリンクwww.youtube.com

 

 

___________________________


I'll be singing in Mie

 

↓↓↓Hope to see you there! 

 




There's room for 12 more people!

___________________________

 

Today we will learn from Toshitaka Mochizuki's newsletter!

 

↓↓↓↓

 

We received a request from one of our staff members.

They said they would like 

A collection of positive words (that will cheer you up. Make you happy. Provide healing.)


 

Of course, you have to think about the situation,

or you may drive yourself or the other person into a corner.

So, you need to put thought behind your words

and consider your existing relationships.


I'll start with "God is Nice," which Kazuhide Okabo taught me.


・か (Kando) I'm moved. Thank you, I'm grateful. 

・み (Migoto) You did a great job.

・さ (Sasuga) I'm impressed. 

・ま (Maneshitai) I want to imitate you. Wow. 

・な (Naruhodo ne) I see. 

・い (Iidesune) So good. 

・す (Suteki) That's wonderful. 


Now, today, I will bring you the A, B, and C lines.

Click here to see

 ↓↓↓↓


 

https://ameblo.jp/takaramap/entry-12788565327.html

 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG