Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Art stimulates the brain!!!! The luxury of change~~~!

 


I drew this using MID Journey〜!


So cute〜〜〜!







It's incredible that a drawing like this can be created in an instant〜

@Mid journey

___________________________

 

I went to "Mori Art Museum" @ Roppongi Hills !

YUMING MUSEUM | 東京シティビュー - TOKYO CITY VIEW...リンクtcv.roppongihills.com






YUMING's handwriting is amazing〜〜〜




I remembered going to Miwa Yoshida's memorial hall.

I hope everyone in Obihiro who I went with then is doing well~~!



I was led to an alternate world while listening to DESTINY 


DESTINY (2022 mix)Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupDESTINY (2022 mix) · 松任谷由実ユーミン万歳!〜松任谷由実50周年記念ベストアルバム〜℗ An EMI Records release; ℗ 2022 UNIVERSAL MUSIC LLCReleased...リンクwww.youtube.com


___________________________

 

Off to Roppongi Crossing













Grateful to everyohe in each region! 

Thank you!






Her book will be released soon!!

Congratulations〜!


Keisuke Oshima on UP&UP 

The talk about our RAS is so stimulating! 

 

↓↓↓↓ Please subscribe here and you can listen to it too

 

 

■UP&UPのLINE@

https://lin.ee/F5RyiWz





The Beauty Club Fan is ready! 



I did the TIME WAVER!

I will publish a book with Tamie-san soon 〜〜〜



It's been a while. Thank you! 




This LIVE will happen soon too〜〜〜!

___________________________

 


See you tomorrow! Oh, also tonight too! 

___________________________

 

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG