Saturday, November 5, 2022

In life, success or failure is measured by the world. Only you can decide what is interesting.

This was published on Tokyo Keizai 

 

https://toyokeizai.net/articles/-/629235



To "have misled" is the same as "having done so"・・・

___________________________

 

Five Hundred Lives of hte face-to-face concurrence 


 

These are the words of Buddha

 

It means that even if you meet someone face to face for the first time, you have actually been related to him or her at least 500 times in past lives.

 

When I realized that the people I meet and the people I work with are connected by a tremendous connection, I began to love each conversation and the time we spend together.

 

↓↓↓

 

I received this from a friend. Thank you very much! 

 

___________________________

 

 

November 12th ?!



___________________________

 

I'd rather have an interesting life than a successful life.


 

https://djaoi.blog.jp/archives/89354896.html?t=1

 

I'd rather have an interesting life than a successful life


What is success and what is failure is 

measured according to the world's standards.

But only you can decide what is interesting


It's my life, 

I don't want other people to decide it for me

I want to decide my life by myself

That's why I want an interesting life.


I didn't get the job I wanted.

I don't make much money.

I don't have any special dreams.

I have no special skills to contribute to society

I don't even seem close to finding a good partner. 

While my classmates are getting married and starting families one after another, I am single.

I have a discordant relationship with my parents.



Maybe you're a failure in life according to the world's values.

Maybe they look down on you with pity

Maybe you are looked down upon and ridiculed


But what if we could enjoy these situations?

What if we could enjoy poverty?

What if we could enjoy being single?

If we could enjoy discord with our parents

I think that would make a very pleasant life. 



And people who are on the rare road to an interesting life

Are usually tolerant and kind


Whether your actions were right or wrong

It's not your task to question whether it was right or wrong.


The most important issue is how to enjoy the situation in a fun way.



___________________________

 

 

Your are  more wonderful than you think

 

Make A Difference 

Let's live MAD 



Message from a friend!

 

___________________________



Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG