Thursday, September 29, 2022

The common denominator of people with good friends...

 Yesterday at Futakotamagawa


I participated in Ayumi Takahashi's event!

His new book "yes" looks fantastic~!




It's a very short video.

But I think you can pick up the feel of the book coming through〜

 




YES! Life is for enjoying!

You can purchase it here〜

 

 




Ayumu's talk was pretty sharp and great! 



If you're going to give up.

Why don't you give it a shot for real?

 

I know what you mean,

I'm the type of person who can put aside my anxiety

when I know there's a way out

 

If it doesn't work out

I'll do 〇〇! It helps me to pretend like

I'm only focusing on moving forward! 

 

Action step:

The thing you're challenging now...

What if it doesn't work?!

Think about.....What should I do in the worst case scenario?! 



What Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi, Blue Hearts and Yutaka Ozaki are saying and

and what parents and teachers are saying are different...

I was torn between the two.

 

I get that lol! 

I was torn between the "let's not do things" principle 

and the "let's make things happen" principle.

To live between there, I think it's powerful to have your axis on

the values of "contribution" and "growth". 

I've decided that some time ago〜


The common denominator of those who have good friends is that

they say, "I'll do it alone, too."

 

I'm running away again.


It's not that I can't do it,

 it's that I won't do it.

 

If you don't lighten up

Nothing good will happen.


The adults said ...

"You can't do what you want and make it work.

If it worked, do you think anyone would be on a crowded train?!" 

 

The store

If it doesn't work out...

Let's finally do what I always wanted to! 

 

And that hit the jackpot!

Four stores in two years!

 

I'll give it a shot anyway.

Go from being a nobody to producing results.

Then I can become the kind of person who thinks, "I just might be able to do it."

 

I have a growth fetish!

 

〜〜〜

 

My friends joined me!




Thanks to COMA-CHI too!


Oh!!!


We meet again〜



Hope you have a great day today too〜


We've been together since noon!

Oh, maybe tonight too?!(lol)



___________________________


Grateful to everyone in each region!




My favorite friends.

When I see my favorite friends recruiting others

I feel so much happiness〜



I wanna go to Hiroshima again〜




I wanna go to Hokkaido too〜





I received photos from the shrine the other day〜


A very mysterious atmosphere, I can't get enough! 



Thank you so much for all your help everywhere! 





___________________________

 

Takumi Yamazaki seminar info


山崎拓巳さんのセミナー情報をまとめてみました出会いと出来事で人生は変わる。 「迷ったらGO!」 拓巳さんが提供して頂ける たくさんのチャンスを活かして 人生を素敵に♪ リンクtakumiyamazaki.theblog.me

  


フォローしてね…


___________________________

 


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG