Friday, August 12, 2022

"The biggest problem lies in not being able to enjoy being single."

 


Before I knew it, over 200 messages I haven't replied to yet・・・

Sorry for the delay.


 

All at once, this and that is overflowing! 

 

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

 

What is it that I need to do?! 

 

Sleep well.(lol) 

Think about what I want my life to be like.

List up what is important to me.

 

Make space for inspiration

Wisdom to automate

Do I need staff? Or gadgets?

Whose help do I need?

 

↓↓↓↓ Why not make time to take stock of your life〜


 

The brain starts to work by the "questions" you ask it!!!
 
1)What is the goal?
2)What is going well?
3)What isn't going well?
4)So what do I need to do?
5)What did I get out of this?!

 

About my last post↓↓↓




People have been asking 

Are you unwell? 

Did something happen to you?

Are you okay? What's wrong?

 

I'm fine. Thank you (lol) 

 

 

But if I keep going at this pace,

I won't be fine, so I put a stop to things 

preemptively. 


 


I didn't have the time to think about my life, 

to think about my goals, my plans, my progress...

I was so busy with my daily "business and work" that I didn't have time to think about my life.

So I put a stop to that! 

 

That's how I feel〜〜〜



___________________________

 

I learn so much from DJ AOI san〜〜〜

 

↓↓↓


It's not a question of not being able to find a lover,

Nor is it it an issue that you can't get married!

The main problem is not being able to enjoy being single!


How can I find a lover?

How can I get married?

Instead of devoting on your energies on such trivial things, 

Why not spend your energies on how can I enjoy being single?

How can I enjoy my singleness?

The gears of your life that have been spinning out of control

will move forward in a big way.


You don't want a lover

We don't just want to get married

We just want to fill our empty lives with happiness

We just want fulfillment


People are attracted to those who are enjoying life

And love (romance) is a byproduct of that.

It's just a result, not an objective.


 

https://djaoi.blog.jp/archives/88786525.html?t=1

___________________________




Thank you today too! 









___________________________




↓↓↓

___________________________




August 24th (WED)

10:30〜

Takumi Yamazaki 

Seminar in Sapporo

↓↓↓

 

https://form.run/@0824sapporo



___________________________


↓↓↓
山崎拓巳さんのセミナー情報をまとめてみました出会いと出来事で人生は変わる。 「迷ったらGO!」 拓巳さんが提供して頂ける たくさんのチャンスを活かして 人生を素敵に♪ リンクtakumiyamazaki.theblog.me

 

___________________________

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG