Tuesday, February 22, 2022

How do you create a great community? ! Why do you want to create a community?

 


It was a wonderful seminar!



 

That was one powerful power seminar!

How can we have a great community? !


___________________________

 

SUPER COMMUNITY




●CHICHI'S LECTURE BLEW ME AWAY!


 Start with a small reading group of a few people

 

What's important in community management!

・Share your dream list!

 

Create a system to understand and support each other's dreams!

(1) Study and learn!

(2) Take action!

(3) Share what you've accomplished!

 

・3 Books that are a must read

Ho'oponopono

Surrender

The Wisdom of the Diamond Cutter

(Links included below~)




Keep supporting people's dream lists.

So that you can continue planting seeds.

 

A leader needs to have a large vessel.

Keep training the heart and mind. 

 

Community is the soil of building virtue!

 

Through sharing dream lists and 

supporting people to make their dreams come true

teach people how to plant the seeds. (4 steps)

 

Q. How do you create revenue from a free community? 

→There may be no revenue but there is no loss either. 

 

Each reading group pays for its own participation.

Free communities are getting bigger, faster!

Educational companies are building them too.

They also provide good learning content for those who want to learn more.

The community is a public good.

Communities are for the public good.

Education companies are for-profit.


 

Q.What is the best social media platform to start with?

→There are so many it's hard to say.

 

SNS1.0→Images and text

Weibo、we chat、books, audios

 

SNS2.0→video, lives 

When a new platform comes out, 

it's hard to move to the previous platform. 

 

Continue challenging yourself when a new platform is released. 

Then you can become a new influencer in that platform too. 

Keep challenging yourself without fear. 


 

Wishing power→The power to make people's wishes come true. 

This was the support.


Q.What content do you share in your short movies?


I failed at first. 

I tried to focus on topics that other people were interested in.

It was not what I wanted to talk about.

It was hard and not fun.

I felt like I was pretending to be someone else,

but I couldn't see what I wasn't interested in.


 

→Just search hot keywords and don't look at what others are saying about it. 

Interpret the keywords in your own way. 

Speak on that subject=Then you can make a hit without losing yourself!


 

Q.What is important in creating a good community?

 

Think about Why is it that you want to create a community? 

Creating a community takes energy and stamina. 

Wishing power→The power to wish!

Continuing to build a community =Training in mental discipline!



 

Q.What is the source of energy of your wishing power?


How do you want to help others? Contribute!

I wanted to help the two or three people around me.

That's how it all started!

 

The bigger the community gets, the more exhausting it becomes, 

but I was inspired by the words, "There is no one else who can do this but me."

That's what got me going.

 

At first, there were so many things I didn't want to do! 


But if I'm lazy, people might get carried away by wrong information.

 

I wanted to tell people about altruism and contribution!

Then I'll have to do it!

Contribution is my mission!




 

Thank you for the notes!!!

TORITORI☆゜:*:・゜

 


●Shungo Ooyama 


Used to have so many inferiority complexes!

Athlete →Don't ever be satisfied.

When will I ever be satisfied?

I felt empty. I felt dry all the time. 

 

All that changed when I started living for others!

Now I'm focused on feelings of happiness.

Being happy with what I have!

 

I retired, and left the world of comparison!


But when I wrote a book, 

I go into a bit of a comparative world.

If it sells well, I'll aim for even higher.

If that's the case, I should truly experience 

the happiness I have now.

 

If something good happens to me, I share it.

 

When I was a child, I had communication problems.

I didn't have any friends!

My legs would shake when I was talking to people.

 

I read a book on communication.

"What you give comes back to you."


Once you become a professional, 

your self-esteem begins to fill up.

That's when I started giving! 

 

I've been giving as a hobby for over 20 years! 

Connecting people to people!

It grows and comes back to me!

Dinner parties! Seeing people have fun makes me happy!

 

Why can I keep giving?

→I'm happy when people are happy!


What you give will not come back from where you gave it.

It will come back to you at the best time in another way. 

I no longer have expectations of others.

I just have to give!

 

If you do good things, only good things will come!

If you wish for the development of others, they will wish for your development.

 

 

 

Q.What do you keep in mind when creating a community?

→Be conscious of how happy the people who come are.

Rejoice in advance that the people who come today will be happy.






●Part 3  Takumi and Sophie


Your thoughts are more important than technique!

 

Mr. Oyama is practicing with his body senses!

 

Reiwa stands for the age of contribution!

 

Communities can tend to chase numbers!

High engagement rather than number of followers!

Depth of relationship!

10000 people


 

Stan Lee!5 million a year! 

The Entrepreneurial Community!

How did you hear about Michael Roach?

When I was a student! I had no money!

I joined as a volunteer interpreter staff!

I felt something that clicked!


 

4 STEPS

①A clear goal 

②Supporting another person with the same goal 

③Support them once a week Just do it!

④Coffee Meditation 

 


I want to support others!

But I'm too busy with myself!

But the more I support others

the greater I become!

 

Seeds of Consciousness → You never know when they will germinate!

The energy of the seed of consciousness is to affirm your consciousness!

But we tend to feel negativity while we sleep.

You're watering the seed of negativity!

 

Sleeping = accessing the unconscious!

Japanese people are not good at self-affirmation

→Doing it even just a little goes a long way!

 


Bragging is not the same as self-affirmation!

Boasting = is based on comparison and competition

 

The 4 Steps = the teachings of Buddha 2500 years ago.

→Michael Roach teaches it in plain English!

 

Enlightenment = HIGHER REALITY!

 

People around Michael Roach

→Successful in business.

But Michael Roach's support is all volunteer!

They are all good people!!

 

 

Thank you for letting me plant some good seeds!

No one is dependent on the community.

It's all their own seed, so each person is independent.

They have their own axis! 

 

If I have time to blame others, I'll 4-power it!

Deal with the bad seeds!

 

Mr. Inamori! Germinate the bad seeds!

 

Is it good to do good things with a purpose?

Greed in Shingon Esoteric Buddhism is not considered a bad thing! 

Not small greed, but big greed!

→Big greed! means a BIG WISH

 

For whom do we want it?

→For the good of the many!

 

Motivation to have goals!

→If I succeed, I will have a positive influence on those around me!

 

The right teachings exist for me right now!

→It comes from my own seed!

 

But I couldn't control my life! Why?

→Because you do not yet own your mind! 

 

To own your mind = meditation!!

 

DCI3 MEDITATION 

Being able to learn! 



・What is real meditation?

・Benefits of meditation!

・What are the different types of meditation?

・The five major obstacles to meditation and the eight ways to eliminate them.

・How to meditate in real life!

Breathing Meditation

Golden Meditation

Problem Solving Meditation

 

To create a good community

→Know that community members, staff, and

Know that everyone has the same right to be successful as you do.


___________________________

 

 

This was one of the recommended books---The Surrender Experiment!






Thank you! 


It was wonderful! 

 

___________________________

 





Tamie-san 

Time Waver! 

Thank you so much! 



↑This !!!is the Time Waver Machine

___________________________

 


Thank you so much!

Was friends with Chigusa-san and Masami-san! 




What a small world〜〜〜

 

Oh and AKO too〜〜〜〜

 

↓↓↓



男性も歓迎!【朝から心を整える✨】ヨガ|手帳|時間術|人間関係|マインド|起業|#CITTA式モーニング習慣 - CITTA手帳部リンクwww.clubhouse.com

 


___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG