Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Don't make "requests" at the shrines. Change your "request" to a "vow" = complete change in behavior!


I wrote this on Twitter too

http://twitter.com/dana49

 

but I'm a bit lost about 

how I want my blog to be. 


Basically, 

I've been told it's too much information at once. 


But it's because I'm often asked 

"Where do you get all your information?" ・・・


I write on this blog, 

and keep it as a storehouse of my knowledge.

 

But for a blog, 

it's too much information.

 

Perhaps I can open

Takumi Yamazaki's Information Warehouse 

as paid content 

 

I received advice that I should only write on my blog 

about "What I'm thinking" 


I wonder what I should do〜


Probably it's better if it's short, 

easy to understand, and has a little bit of useful information in it〜

___________________________

 

Yesterday I went to "Atsuta Shrine"・・・

 



At shrines, you shouldn't make "requests" to the gods. 

So what do you do? 

 

 

 


 If you change your "requests" to a "vow" 

your behavior will completely change 


Yesterday, I visited Atsuta Shrine.

The Atsuta Shrine is the place where Nobunaga prayed 

for victory before the "Battle of Okehazama".

 

He didn't ask for a victory.

He made a vow, 

 "I will definitely win and force the Imagawa army to retreat!" 

 

Make a vow, "I will do such and such before I come here again.

 

The results you seek are the same for both "requests" and "vows," but

However, by changing "requests" to "vows," 

the person's behavior will immediately change.

 

A "request" is a plea for help.

A "vow" says.

"I will do my best on my own."

"I will work as hard as I can to achieve my goals."

It's based on the premise of a sincere "promise." 

 



The habits of people with 100 million yen in annual income, that anyone can do, but no one is doing.

 

・Six great reasons why getting up early can increase your income.

・How to be liked by money by simply tapping a calculator.

・3 minutes-the maximum time you allow yourself to be down.

・The 1 degree difference between "99 degrees" and "100 degrees" will make the difference in your life.

・Don't ride in the green car or first class.

・ When someone two ranks above you asks you out, the only thing to say is, "Of course, I'll go"

 

___________________________

 


Last night was fun!!!




↓↓↓

 

reborn has been postponed to May〜

Anyone interested please check out the details.

 


Check↓↓↓

The dates will be changing


___________________________

 


https://bslbsl.buyshop.jp

 


Natural Yeast, Bread Salon Lisa


Additive-free, Hokkaido-grown✋🏻

Bread with brown rice kneaded into it

with bean jam approved by the Imperial Household Agency, and

Low sugar breads are popular🥐

Spelt wheat bread is also now available frozen😊🌾


Gluten-free and

Full of dietary fiber

Contains 10 times more magnesium than regular flour

 

10 seconds walk from Yaguchiwatari Station on the Tokyu Tamagawa Line.

Open hours🥖Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays 10am-5pm (until sold out) bslbsl.buyshop.jp

 

 

Shop instagram・・

 

https://www.instagram.com/breadsalonlisa/

 

private

 

https://www.instagram.com/lisa_escuri/





More people should know about this!!!

___________________________

 

Was that too much information?!(lol)


Today I'm going to film for Tsutaya Business College!


 

 

Please enjoy〜〜〜

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG