Monday, December 27, 2021

You should see how many sticky notes thee are in this book~! "When you want to clear up a misunderstanding..."


Q&A seminar in Shibuya today from this morning ☆゜:*:☆

Quite a gathering of friends who know each other!

Thank you for gathering! 

 

Please send me any other photos taken too〜〜♪


 



Have a look at this book〜〜〜!

I'm amazed at the number of sticky notes in this book☆゜:*:☆


 

When you want to clear up a misunderstanding... 

Instead of saying, "No, it's not the case," 

say, "The fact that I made you think so is the same as if I said it. 

I'm really sorry."

 

Apologize gracefully.

 





Delightful 〜〜〜〜

I'm doing a bunch of book-related giveaways!

 

↓↓↓

 

There are lots of special offers too

I hope you will find it useful〜〜〜

 

↓↓↓



ENGLISH

Most human problems have to do with human relationships. If you're alone, you feel lonely. If you're with two people, you feel inferior. If you're with three people...

https://taku49.blogspot.com/2021/12/most-human-problems-have-to-do-with.html




Lunch was fun too〜〜〜!!!






Amiga was our guest DJ!

We've been friends for 25 years・・・

 

Tokyo 2020 Olympic, Paralympic

JUDO, KARATE Sound Produce

 

When I met her, she was an actress.

She told me that she wanted to be a DJ in the future.

My dream was "to write a book."




___________________________

 


Yuta and I・・・Kabati players

 

What is Kabati↓↓↓

 

 

Zoom meeting with Team SHIHO☆゜:*:・゜




Thank you! 


Thank you so much〜〜〜




I received these beautiful photos from Okayama!!!





Looks so fun〜〜〜


Whao〜〜〜

Why?!



___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG