Tuesday, November 23, 2021

How to Find Your Strengths "Your Strengths are Hidden in Verbs" Think of your favorite things as verbs, not nouns!

  

How to find your strengths



What are you good at? !

↓↓↓

 

You don't know what you're good at?

You don't know what your skills are! 

 

Why don't you know?

Because you compare yourself to others!

 

 

Not, I like such and such 

but 

 

I like to DO such and such 

Focus on the verb!

 

Not, "I like soccer" 

but 

I like to think of soccer strategies.



What you are good at is hidden in the verbs.

 

Think about what you like.

Think verbs, not nouns!

 

 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeBvDufh/



Not

I like food 

rather 

I like to cook food

I like to teach how to cook

I like to prepare food

I like to eat food.

 

Your attributive strengths 

are found in the verbs!!!

___________________________




 

Lunch at the office (KUMON)

We talked about seven sources of income talk!

 

Let's have seven sources of income!

To avoid risk, 

and to keep your eyes on the future.

Seven sources of information and connections from seven different communities!

 

No time for confidence or learning how to do things!

Decide! Decide and act!

 

___________________________


 

Seminar: by Hirose


"10 attractive things I've learned about Takumi Yamazaki

after spending 3 days with him"

 

↓↓↓IG↓↓↓

 

@hakata_sparkling


___________________________


From my friend Ayu↓↓↓I received this information

 

2022

Performance in Tokyo Metropolitan Art Festival

La Esmeralda" (All acts)






Date: 

March 5 (Sat) 18:00 (doors open at 17:15)

March 6 (Sun)

<Matinee>13:00 (doors open at 12:15)

<Soiree> begins at 18:00 (doors open at 17:15)

 

Venue: Tokyo Bunka Kaikan Main Hall

Organizers: Tokyo Metropolitan Government, Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture


 

 

It is a must for ballet lovers.

Also for those who've never watched ballet yet, 

Please join us〜〜〜


___________________________

 






Lunch time zoom talk!

Ahhhh〜〜〜

I wanna go to Fukuyama〜


___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG