Sunday, June 13, 2021

Instead of struggling and crawling up, dig the hole deeper

Alright〜〜〜

I'm posting what I learned from yesterday's seminar here!!!



The life of ♪Katori-kun

Everyone was absolutely mesmerized with him 

speaking frankly about his life!! 


People who speak the truth 

are like power spots! 


He said he was very poor 

but not unhappy!!!


His mother would tell him that 

You are a fruit of love!!!


The story starts from one day 

when his boss tells him to "write a mail magazine" 


His book sells and he makes a major break !!!

And it gets to his head !!!

(I get it! It's so important to stay humble when things are going well) 


Isn't this this opposite of what i learned at Disney?! 

It was pointed out that I was being haughty with store employees. 


I changed "doing" to →a attitude of humility of "being allowed to do" 


Then something bad happened, 

and I really felt I wanted to die. 


Why?

Why just me? 

How did this happen? 


Then a friend invited me surfing. 


I woke up early in the morning 

Bathed in the sun 

Serotonin


It revived me! 

 

My best friend said "I'll always be by your side!" 

Kagaya-san's so cool!!! 


From 

Delight, Sorrow, Anger and Pleasure  (KIDOAIRAKU, the human emotions) 

..... if you take out Sorrow and Anger! 

 

Then only delight and pleasure remain! 


Kiraku 

 

What's most important in life

what's most important is "relationships with people" !!!

 

No matter who the other person is 

do you enjoy when you are with them?! 

 

〜〜〜〜


red (a man with blue flames) 

After his 6 tapioca stores started closing, 

and he found himself cooking taiyaki (japanese treats) 

daily, he wondered if life would always be this way 

 

He heard  the "What's it all for?" talk 

by Fumiaki Nakamura 


 

 


(He talks about his older brother who is actually a classmate from my high school!) 


When you leave this world,

what do you want written on your tombstone?! 


The best volunteer work you can do 

is to live your own life wholeheartedly! 

 

〜〜〜

 

Choe Sensei


"There's someone I like now" 

"Well why don't you go tell her now instead of coming to this 

fortune telling?" 

"Why don't you go to an esthetic salon now instead of coming to this fortune telling?" 

He used to do fortune telling that didn't fortune tell. 


Returning debt. 

3 million yen per month 

There was no time to get depressed


There's no time 

when you are lucky 

or 

unlucky・・・

Your heart is what decides it! 


Difficulties and 

Calamities are different things・・・


When things are going well 

Take on the risk and 

get moving !!!

What isn't good is 

not having a dream or goal then. 


When I told my mentor that 

I'll crawl up 


↓↓↓

He said, 

"instead of crawling up 

dig the hole deeper. 

Then people will come down to you. 

and people who say they are "stuck on you" 

will show up! 


 

〜〜〜

 

Shining morning assembly!

 

 

MAYUMI sensei!


She changed her class completely through 

implementing "Morning assembly @Teppen" !!!

It changed the entire school. 

 

However, it blew up on YouTube!!! 


There were a flood of slanderous calls to the school too. 


She felt really bad and couldn't get herself to go to school. 


That's when the school principal said ・・・


"The children come to the morning assembly in the morning 

and are eagerly waiting your return" 


She was so moved〜〜〜

 

On the internet there were over 400,000 haters

but at school, 

there were her 40 students that were waiting for her. 


She was grateful to be able to wake up in the morning. 


When you are grateful then the winds change!


She met the kids for the first time again in 10 years ・・・

People see what they want to see

 

〜〜〜

 

Nobumi's picture book

 

 

The crowdfunding has begun

↓↓↓

達成しなかったら絵本作家引退!絵本を買う事ができない子どもたちに届けたい!ぼくが1番、今大好きな絵本『パンタン6ぴきいうこときかない』(8月発売)を、絵本を買うことができない子どもたちに届けたい!リンクcamp-fire.jp

〜〜〜

 

NANIMEN-san


Rock bottom and heaven is the same thing?! 

 

Today's  validation shows

the life you have lived so far 


Tomorrow's validation 

depends on how you live your life today!!!

 

〜〜〜

 

For me・・・

 

I want to change=instability

I want stability =I'm bored

 

↓↓↓

 

I want to grow!!!

 

 

I want to be special =I'm lonely

I want to be with everyone=I'm bored 

 

↓↓↓

 

Contribution!!!

 

Growth and contribution is what will help you to move forward smoothly !!!

 

_________________________



Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG