Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Why are there people who achieve their dreams and others who don't?

 


Congratulations!

Medetai!!

 

May you feel the happiness you feel now 

10 years later also. 


May you also value what you value now 

20 years later also. 


May you also feel what is precious now 

is still precious 30 years later also. 

________________________

 

 

"Why are there people who achieve their dreams and others who don't?" 

 

 

↓↓↓

 

 

Mr. Mochizuki, please tell me〜〜〜

 

 

↓↓↓

 

 

It is because "they disrespect the future"!!!

 

 

↓↓↓




↓↓↓

 

https://vortex.takaramap.com/n/nc4e5d2f5931c

 

The reason for clearly visualizing the future, is to become aware that is it connected with the present

 

↓↓↓

 "Clearly visualizing your future self" 

is the royal road of the dream realization method 

 

↓↓↓

 

 By doing that, you become aware of the connection between 

the current you and the future you, and to take on the attitude of 

"not disrespecting the future" 

 

https://vortex.takaramap.com/n/nc4e5d2f5931c

 

〜〜〜

 

 

Visualizing the future! 


I get it! When I first started working 


and would talk with those older than me, 


I really felt that. 

 

I watched the adults and I knew what would happen if I didn't succeed ・・・

 

 I started with nothing to lose,

but then I began to think that I don't want it to fail. 


What is common sense to you now, 

will become your dream in the future. 

 

Once you are married and have kids, 

the single you will become your dream. 


It's about whether you are aware of that or not・・・

_________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG