Saturday, February 27, 2021

You may get bored of all work, but all play will bore you too

 

 I want to live a good life, 

Yet there are times when I 

just want to let it all go. 


When I was 25 

I was hung out to dry from my work industry 

and when I was all alone, 

somewhere in my heart actually felt happy 

I felt, I don't have to try so hard anymore〜


So I bought a car with my girlfriend and went on the road・・・

We went on a journey south, to catch summer's tail 


We caught the last bits of summer in Tanegashima 

Crossed over to Yakushima and enjoyed a long long summer 

However, after 2 months I found myself bored of the freedom. 


All work can get boring 

but all play can get boring too. 


Tension and relaxation!!!

Like a sauna and water bath?!(lol)

Empty stomach and full stomach?!

 

 

That's what I'd like to share here〜♪


 

_________________________

A movie co-starring Ferran Adria and Guston Agree the chefs of the legendary restaurant "El Bulli" ↓↓↓

 

"PERU SABE"


ペルー・サベ : 作品情報 - 映画.comペルー・サベの作品情報。上映スケジュール、映画レビュー、予告動画。ラテン地域を代表する2人の有名シェフの食を巡る旅を追ったドキュメンタリー。かつて世界で最も予約が取れないレストラン...リンクeiga.com

 ↓↓↓Text info ↓↓↓

世界のトップシェフに聞く食の未来!ガストン・アクリオさん | 料理王国遙か遠くの夢を見て焦らないこと。我々も最初から立派な店が持てたわけじゃない。  地球の裏側、南米ペルーからG9メンバーのひとりとして来日したガストン・アクリオ。日本で彼の名前を知る人は少ないが、ペルー料理の伝道師として、...リンクcuisine-kingdom.com



 

_________________________

 

(3 minuts 45 seconds)

 

 

What are the points in common?!

 

↓↓↓

 

Don't take too much time to get started! 

Do it right away! 

Move right away! 

_________________________

 

Hidden technology!?

Free energy, the 

What is the truth about STAP cells?!

 

_________________________



All the dolls sold out〜

Is there anyone else who wants it〜

 

Please contact the TAKUMANIA page

 

↓↓↓

 タクマニア

タクマニア - 「いいね!」274件 · 10人が話題にしています - タクマニアグッズリンクwww.facebook.com



_________________________

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG