Sunday, February 7, 2021

Is the time you're spending on Clubhouse a plus or a minus? I had a meeting with myself ....


Tonight from 21:30 (2 hours) 

Be looking forward to it! lol 

 

【👶2nd time due to popular request❗️】

 

Takumi Yamazaki 

Keisuke Oshima 

Takuya Fujimoto 

All night Nippon 


"Amazing things happen in a flash!!" 

 

 

https://www.joinclubhouse.com/event/my6LaK9a

 

〜〜〜

What I learned from Clubhouse〜

 

Recently 

I had a meeting with myself about 

whether the time I spend on Clubhouse is a plus or a minus? 


My conclusion 

I can make it a plus if I learn all I can from it! 


SO

I will be posting what I learned here!! 

 

↓↓↓

 

〜〜〜

 

 

Koichi Honda Sensei 

↓↓↓

 

 

What to talk about on Clubhouse?

 

↓↓↓

 

What would speak to you 3 years ago! 

Even if it's normal for you now. 

〜〜〜

 

Morning MIO training!!!


Thank you for yesterday

Tanaka-kun♪ too good〜〜〜



Good morning〜〜〜

___________________________

 






Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG