Wednesday, February 10, 2021

How do you manage your schedule? I write by hand

 


Yesterday's learning・・・


"How do you manage your schedule?" 


 

↓↓↓

 

I'm the type that "handwrites"! 


So I used a handwriting type scheduled book for a long time. 

However now I am using 

 handwriting x digital tool 


GOOD NOTE5 has・・・


‎GoodNotes 5‎Macを小型のデジタルペーパーとパワフルな書類管理システムに変えましょう。 GoodNotesのiPadバージョンと同じ機能をMacで使用して、いつでもどこでもあなたの好きな時間や場所で書類に作業ができます。 Macで書類を作成、読み込み、および編集 * キーボードを使ってデジタルノートの作成やテキストを入力したり、マウス/トラックパッドで書いたり描画し…リンクapps.apple.com

 

A handwriting tool!

You can write by hand on your PC・・・

and it syncs with both your Iphone and PC

 

It's so convenient〜♪


I asked Ichigatani-san 

who went to the Olympics twice as a fencing athlete

 and has trained over 50 fencing Japanese representative players! 


How did you do it?! 

 

"I make them feel good" 

"I make them feel like they can" 

"I praise them" 

I give them information that makes them feel like 

Maybe I can do it too?! 


And I make promises with the students! 


 

〜〜〜

 

Dopamine

Enjoys it! 

 

Cortisol 

Do it begrudgingly!

 

Noradrenaline

Can demonstrate power when someone gets angry at them 

But it's only short term and doesn't last long! 

 

〜〜〜

 

When we try something for the first time

The brain is activated=Brain activity 

 

Vocabulary = 60's is most active

Ability to summarize =Best when elderly 


Power of the brain =Brain power 

 

〜〜〜


Instagram study group!

↓↓↓

Story

1)Text

2)Handsfree/boomerang

3)Mention

4)gif

5)Questionnaire 

6)Question

7)Quiz

8)Music

 

For the people watching

Benefit : Private             Announcement

 

 6   :    3   :  1

 

6:3:1 ratio!

 

Posting 3 posts a day 


Increasing relationship value

1)Questionnaire/Questions

2)Get reaction from followers 

3)#tag ×   trend

 

With your regular posts 

have  get interested and follow you 



With your stories, 

highlight and have them  take action 


 

1)Self introduction

2)Member

3)Customer

4)Hobby

5)Other

 

 

Don't become unbalanced and top heavy, 

put what you learned into action right away! 



For some reason I can't find the photo we took with everyone〜〜〜

 

Oyster party

Unfortunate〜〜〜

It mysteriously disappeared!

===============================================

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG