Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Don't want to meet unpleasant people. Want to do something interesting. Want to meet fun people. And have a great life every day....



Today I met Mr. Arai from morning・・・
as well as SatoYumi-san!!!

So much to learn!!!


My biggest learnings were・・・

Seminars that include interactive work 
make you a genuis at creating and holding space where people can talk 

For someone like me who wants to do the talking
it was extremely useful〜〜〜〜♪

And I learned the amazingness of the "Unko doriru "  (poop workbook) LOL




I knew about it from before but that's what it meant・・・(lol)
__________________________

”If you are appointed as a doorman

be Japan's best doorman. 


If you do that, 

no one will let you stay a doorman." 

  (Ichizo Kobayashi)

From Mr. Noda's mail magazine ・・・

I see
I see
I see
I see
I see


TAKU 
__________________________

100 times more potent than LSD!When I tried Ayahuasca 【Traveling across South America】


Joe's blog・・・
wow!
__________________________

Late night musings・・・

Don't want to meet unpleasant people
Want to do something interesting and fun
I want to meet enjoyable people
I hope each day to be wonderful.
I don't want to over-extend.
Stay healthy.
Sleep well.
Go to massage.
Go in the sauna.
Eat delicious food.
Value my prayer time
Increase more time laughing
Want to live with ease.
Want to continue learning
Want to keep taking
Want to know the truth.
Stay young.
Want to save somebody. 
__________________________

Altruistic man, Shungo Oyama!!!
I've been receiving his training from morning
On Mondays! (lol)


When you do something good
good comes back to you

When you do something bad
Bad comes back to you

It's obvious
but its not

We know it,
but aren't doing it

What if everything "you have in your hands" now,
was once what was "given to you"?!

What you did for someone
will without a doubt, come back to you.

If you try to gain, 
you will lose.

If you try to give,
you will be given unto. 


【Hiroyuki Inoue × Shungo Ooyama】
Energy always comes back to you 

↓↓↓


__________________________

Waaaa〜
Thank you so much, always!


22(lol)


__________________________


Jack Ma

・・・What?!

"Want to run a small business, without going public." 
"Founding Alibaba was a failure" 
"Don't want to do a big business anymore" 
"If I can still have a next life, I will never do a business like this" 
"Tired of my life being scheduled down to the minute" 


How can one measure the greatness of a life?!

↓↓↓


________________________

Takumi Yamazaki AW news →http://aw-taku.jugem.jp

__________________________