Thursday, June 4, 2020

AMASAIMONO-a standard for choosing. Which of the 4 types are you?




"AMASAI" ・・・Standard for choosing!!!

"A"   Active type-- likes new things. things that they think will upgrade their life or how they are seen. 
"MA"  Manage type--the system/processes are important. want to understand the logic. 
"SA"  Services --purchase services through emotions.  Based on human relations. It needs a story. 
"I"   Innovation -layer of innovation, skeptical.  Don't buy until the end, but continue buying. 
__________________________

Takuko shows up again!!! (lol) 


How to use snap camera ↓↓↓


ENGLISH
Snapcamera + zoom = It’s fun! 

Fun from morning♪



My dream is that everyone will participate like this! (lol) 


__________________________


Today's Fukushima select, I've picked up excerpts from
"The Motivation Switch!! Implementation seminar"

You can start a new life from here.

The words written in this book have encouraged me countless times.




↓↓


【The Motivation Switch! Implementation seminar 】
(excerpt from p:75)

It's as if life is "a story with sequels (continuation" 

Do you believe that if you have to go from part 1, 2, 3 and then to part 4 in that order?  

Life is not a continuation of the past. It comes from the future. 
You can change to a new story from this point. 

If halfway through the conversation, the air feels heavy, 
breathe in deeply and try switching to a new conversation. 

In that way, anyone can "from this point in time" begin a new reality." 

The message I received from this page.
↓↓
Through  "The Motivation Switch! Implementation seminar!" you can learn in a fun seminar style,
about "motivation" and how to build relations with "motivation".


Haven't you ever wanted to throw things out saying,

"Aaah, I don't feel motivated anymore so I'm done!"

This has happened to me many times. I'm sure many others have experienced this as well,
and even the author Takumi Yamazaki said he has too.

At times like this, what encourages me is what's written in this page.

This phrase,

"At this point now, you can change to a new story."

It reminds me that
from this moment, now, I can create my own life.

When something unpleasant happens or things are going well, or when I'm completely drained of motivation, if I think

"My new life starts from here〜‼️"
it inspires me.

One of the keys to continued motivation is how fast one can bounce back and re-start.
This taught me about it.

There is so much more to be learned from this book.

The more I read it repeatedly, the deeper my understanding,
and the more it sinks it deeper.

That's why there are so many people who attend the seminar repeatedly.

This books teaches about how fun it is to be able to Switch on Motivation wherever you are, whenever you want.