Thursday, May 28, 2020

I think that design is necessary for when everyone starts moving again


Yesterday's IG live was with Tomomi Hasegawa 
Tonight's IG live was with Koichi Honda !!!


Unfortunately, my live with Koichi Honda disappeared. 
I'm too sad about it so we'll have to do it again a second time! 





There's this too〜♪




__________________________



Ichiban@Atami's Gyozo is always incredible (lol) 


KIBO, Masaharu, 
Thank you so much! 

I walked the city of Atami・・・
It seemed like a place waiting with a story to give it a new spin, 
instead of being left with leftover energy from someone else. 

The story until now went one round, steamed for a long time, 
and is waiting with new "elements of surprise" and excitement, 
so I'd like to go again to give it meaning. 

The gyoza from Ichiman was stably delicious
as well as the seafood noodles (lol) 

But, 
actually, 
I believe a new story "after Corona" 
will begin soon. 

I think the design for when people start moving will become important. 



22
Thank you
__________________________