Saturday, May 9, 2020

Cebu was the first place I travelled overseas when I was 21...My dream! To hold a "CEBU RETREAT"



Masaki Suga!


__________________________


I like this T-shirt!!!
Kurosu-chan was wearing it,
and she said she will introduce the designer! 

Maybe I can ask for a  "U25" T-shirt designed?!
Been having exciting conversations yesterday and today with everyone from U25

Today's homework!!!

・Getting to know names, faces and profiles!
・I want everyone to get to know each other and create a community! 
・Host a U25 "Cebu Retreat" 


Cebu is where I had my "first trip overseas" when I was 21.
The blue ocean, Southern island, and blue sky ・・・

In the morning, "Learn useful English"
From noon "Shopping, ocean, pool ・・・"
Evening "workshop"
At night "party" "clubs" "drinking party" ・・・

Sounds exciting〜♪

Let's make Filipino friends! 
__________________________

Yesterday I had zoom drinking 
with Keisuke Oshima and Shungo Oyama! 

Shungo Oyama VS Peter Arts  (MMA)

With Oshima-kun・・・



Who have you been communicating with lately?
The 5 people you meet or talk to most often will largely influence who you become! 
__________________________


Lots to be learned from Toshitaka Mochizuki's mail magazine〜♪


↓↓↓


□■━━━━━
■ The courage to surpass your own brand
□■━━━━━

┌1)Historically unprecedented hit work that was rejected 13 times 
└──────

"Too long for children" 


The manuscript she had worked
 long and hard on was returned 
with just one sentence. 

This is common among new writers. 

She did not give up 
and continued pitching to publishers. 

At the 13th company. 

Finally, there was a little twist of fate. 

The chairman of that company 
had his granddaughter read it 
as a trial. 

His granddaughter eagerly read that story 
that was "too long" until the very end. 

A year later, that manuscript she brought in 
became a book. 

The name of that publishing company was called 
Bloomsberry. 

And the name of that new writer was 

J.K. Rowling.  

This was the moment that birthed 
"Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" 
which had 450 million copies published world wide. 

But the interesting part starts from here 

┌2)The true identity of this mysterious new writer 
└──────

10 years later. 

Another writing was once again brought to the publishers. 

It was a suspense novel called "The Cuckoos Calling" 

The author was Robert Galbraith. 
A unknown new male writer. 

The reaction of the publisher was a harsh one. 

"It's boring" 
"It's too common" 

Robert Galbraith was actually J.K. Rowling's pen name. 

After it was published, it was announced  that this was her pen name, 
and this book became an instant best seller. 

Why did she use a pen name 
to hide her identity? 

That is because she wanted it to be evaluated purely by the book itself. 

She said afterwards 

"I wanted to keep it a secret for longer." 

"Being Robert was a very freeing experience." 

I strongly resonate with this attitude. 

┌3)The courage to surpass your own brand 
└──────

"Branding yourself" 

This is what many people are wanting now. 

It's true that once you have a brand, 
in business, it is overwhelmingly advantageous. 

By just that virtue alone, customers will purchase your service. 

However conversely, 
that brand could also cause you to lose your freedom 
and bind you. 


At such a time, 
it's important whether you have the courage to 
intentionally trying something new
 and try your true strength. 

This is far more difficult 
than when you are fearless, 
nameless and have nothing to lose. 

I myself have always tried to challenge myself with something new 
from when I was  "Reiki Mochizuki" and made the switch to "Treasure Map Mochizuki" 

I made it a rule for myself to host at least one new seminar a year. 

Why don't you also challenge yourself with something new. 

Thank you for reading. 

***************
Reference for the above episode was taken from the book below. 

"Rejection proof: How I beat fear and became invincible after 100 days of rejection" 
p.122,123

2015   Asuka Shinsha
Author  Jia Jian
Translator   Keiko Konishi  
***************


I want to try having a pen name too. 
I want to write something. 
I want to write it as an anonymous writer! 

I wanna talk to Mr. Ogawa from Clover publications.....
Oh wait, if I write this here then ppl will find out!? lol 

TAKU
__________________________