Sunday, May 3, 2020

Can anyone make me a LINE stamp?


Can someone make Takumi Yamazaki's "stamp"? 
Is there anyone who knows how to make LINE stamps〜?!

↓↓↓

Please contact my staff, Ban

yu_jin726kyo_ko@yahoo.co.jp
__________________________



Takumi Yamazaki × Sophie Saito 
"The Law of the Mental Seed" Q&A!ZOOM seminar

Will be tomorrow! 

Date: 2020, May 4th (Monday, holiday) 
Time:14:00~15:30
Price:一般 5,000 yen (tax included) 

Participation is free for all those who signed up to the online seminar 
__________________________

Daichi Miura ♪ I'm Here ~ A STUDIO+ @HOME Ver. ~


This is quite moving isn't it!
__________________________

Let's learn from Toshitaka Mochizuki's mail magazine!

↓↓↓


□■━━━━━
■ If you can see it, you can do it 
□■━━━━━

┌1)「"The wall of time" is the "heart's wall" 
└──────

May 6th 1954

This is was a very memorable day in the history of not only track and field,
but also in the history of humankind.

It was the day that an Englishman athlete
 by the name of Roger Bannister
was able to run 1 mile in 3 minutes 59 seconds.

1 mile is roughly 1609 meters.

It's slightly longer than the
1500 meters you ran during PE class.

Before Roger,
the record was 4 minutes and 1 second.

It was established in 1945.

In other words, it actually took 9 years
to cross the wall of 1 minute.

Why do you think this is?

The actual wall wasn't a "physical wall"
but a "mental wall"


At the time, there was a myth that "less than 4 minutes was a matter of life or death"

┌2)A limit that someone could breakthrough 
      is not a limit 
└──────

 But what's interesting is from here.

Less than 2 months later.

Australian  Johnny Randy
made a record of 3 minutes and 58 seconds.

Another year later,
23 more people including Randy had
broken the 4 second record.


10 years later,
there was even a high school aged athlete who
broke the 4 second wall.

The world's pursuit of the impossible still
continues on.

In March 3rd 2019,
Ethiopian Yomif Kejelcha
broke the world record of indoor running in 3 minutes 471 seconds.


┌3)If you can see it, you can do it
└──────

We limit our own possibilities with two words.

-----------
1)No one can do this

2)Even if that person can do it,
I can't
-----------

But at the same time,
we hold a great power.

That is that "if we can see it, we can do it."

If we know that the impossible can become a reality,
even if there is resistance,
humans can imagine themselves accomplishing it.

This affects the body and the brain,
and starts enable actions that will
turn what was fantasy into reality.

Even so, it is not an easy thing.

Getting the above time
in the world of sports is still easier.

But the human life is have great diversity.

How can we take advantage of this great power?

I'd like to invite you tomorrow for an opportunity to get more hints into the answer to this.

Thank you for reading.

***************
Reference for today's episode

The Rise of Superman: Decoding the Science of Ultimate Human Performance
https://amzn.to/2z5UA1S
P.332〜337

2015 Hayakawa Shobo
Author Steven Kotler
Translator   Remi Kumagai
***************

__________________________

YASUKA (NLP coaching) Instagram live 

↓↓↓


Hirokazu Takahashi  "Quantum physic coaching" 

↓↓↓



__________________________

I received this mail 

↓↓↓


Takumi-san☺️☺️

I am S's friend T. 
I hope you are well. I wanted to share with you my reaction. 

I had heard from S that this book was interesting. ”まず、バカになろう”

I surprised even myself by getting immersed in it, and many things that happened in my life until now raced through my head. 

For example, while looking for work 、、、
I definitely wanted to become a CA, and I was so stuck on it, but in order to solve or find out for myself if another industry is really not enough, I joined a different industry.

During that time, I was given some time with a certain manager from a consulting company.
I told him honestly about my desire to become a CA.

Then wonder of wonders, I found out that his wife was  CA, and I was able to meet her. 

Exactly as it was written in the book, I felt that information is not only something that should be taken in, but that should be shared. I really resonated with that.

If, I had not told the manager at the time of my deep desire to become a cabin attendant, I would never have met his wife, or the other CA friends whom I was introduced to. And I would not have found out that I wanted to become a specific type of attendant.

It gave meaning to the other incidents in my life.

One of the reasons why I wanted to become an attendant is to be able to be in a situation where we may not get tips like in other countries, but we can still give great service and that will link to another happiness.

I will start working soon, and in a new environment, there will likely be people I don't get along with as well. But to love means to know the other. I want to learn to love others without deciding or judging them before I get to know them. ...If I can make such an environment, then I think I could provide better service and more people will also love ANA and love Japan.

I really wanted to express my gratitude to you.

It was a wonderful book. Thank you so much☺️☺️☺️


〜〜  〜〜   〜〜

・・・That makes me happy!
Thank you!   Takumi Yamazaki 



__________________________

US unemployment rate
↓↓↓
30 million people have filed for unemployment!!!
Is that 20% of the entire worker population?!

__________________________

The world of the Matrix? Time to Awaken from the Virtual Reality 

__________________________

I'm being asked by so many people but・・・

is it better to change jobs?!

The situation is changing greatly day by day.
A friend is doing employment support.

For those who are looking for full-time employment ・・・
Those who feel anxious about work・・・
Who are thinking about changing jobs etc.
You can get a free consultation.

Is anyone interested? 

↓↓↓

Window for job consultation 

☆Those who currently have lost their job 
☆Those who feel anxious about their job in the future 
☆Those who are thinking of changing jobs 

Here is a free consultation window.
Please feel free to contact us.

(and fill out the simple profile sheet below) 


1.氏名(ふりがな)
2.性別(既婚、未婚)
3.年齢
4.住所(〇〇市〇〇区まででも可)
5.最寄駅
6.携帯番号
7.メールアドレス
8.最終学歴
9.職務経歴(年月、勤務先、業務内容)
10.免許・資格(取得年月)

希望条件
1.雇用形態(パートは週○回も記入)
2.勤務開始時期
3.勤務地
4.勤務時間(日勤、夜勤など)
5.休日
6.希望給与(月○円  年収約○円)
7.前職給与(月○円  年収約○円)
8.通勤方法
9.通勤時間

↓↓↓

Please contact below! 
w-hagihara@helios-ltd.com