Friday, May 22, 2020

Aimyon♪ Did you watch her IG live? (on May 7th)


Is it updated to1.0.9?!


It's finally started to work smoothly!
And then next Zoom ・・・
For some reason it can't also do Facebook LIVEs! 

Today's chat with Yagi-kun was via ZOOM
It quickly reached a full house of 500 people. 
Thank you! 

Archives are inside PLAYFULLY! 


I found this old photo of me today (lol)


When I was a junior high school student・・・
For Amateur radio 



My student certificate when I was a university student in Hiroshima・・・w
If I had met the me back then・・・



This photo above, the girl on the bottom right is a yachtsman. 
And artist・・・
She is Maaki's friend, 
and we'll do a YouTube Live together soon! 
Looking forward to seeing photos of the many oceans she's seen !!!



Kyana!(lol)
See you next time!
I'll be waiting for your reaction〜



Favorite food・・・Yakiniku!(lol)
I talked with him about Yakiniku first thing in the morning! (lol) 
__________________________

May 7th  AIMYON IG live 

For those who missed it, please check it out ☺️ 
You can see a side of Aimyon that you can't see at live concerts!! 


 She wants someone to comfort her〜?! (lol)・・・Cute!
__________________________

10969Taka(ONE OK ROCK) 
(Utada Hikaru) IG live  2020-05-17

__________________________

Wow, garlic is really powerful〜♪

__________________________


Takato Fukushima Select♪


In this era where we cannot predict, but it's important to prevent, 

This book "Life's Project" taught me the importance of "preparing for what ifs". 


↓↓

【Life's Project】
(p125: Excerpted from "prepare for what if" )



"Positive thinking does not mean 
"ignoring the negative", 

it means imaging the worst thing that could happen, 
and thinking what you can do "to get the upper hand in advance" 

If you think of how to deal with every trouble you can think of, 
then there's onlyo positive things to think of from there. 

So even if you do feel anxious, 
you can encourage yourself with confidence saying 
"you don't have to worry, all will be well." 

The message I received from this page. 
↓↓
This page taught me the true meaning of "positive thinking" 

In an example of studying for a test. 

One person studies with the following style 
"I'll do my best to understand just in case this problem comes up in tomorrow's test." 

The other person thinks, 
"If this problem comes up in tomorrow's test, I'll skip it and move on to the next question." 
(I used to think until now that this second style was "forward thinking") 

Out of these 2 examples, it explains that the person with the first style, will have a better effect on their life. 

"Life's Project" and the seminar that Takumi taught is also sold as a DVD. 

In the DVD seminar, he talked about an example of a 
 just in case measure for planning for cherry blossom viewing. 

"If it rains on the day, 
reserving the first hour at a Karaoke box just in case is not a bad idea." 

This jumped out at me. 
In my case, I'm the kind of person that if it rained on the day I'd be in a rush to start looking for a karaoke box. 

This book explains different methods for "steps of preparation" and gives many examples. 

There are some pages with charts as well, 
and it's summarized so well with the steps to take. 

I learned that what I can do for me now and for the future me 
the "just in case measure" I could take is to improve my immune system. 

"Life's project" is not only about the project in front of you now, 
but is a book that is chock full of tips to enjoy your life.