Thursday, January 9, 2020

The old me used to use "sound judgement" to "defeat" others. My old wounds hurt, lol


Don't drive people into a corner with your "correctness"! The not good patterns of sharp people! 


The old me used to "defeat" people with "correctness". 
Oh, it hurts my old wounds (lol) 
__________________________

Fukushima select today ・・・


↓↓

【Life is quite a picnic】(excerpt from p117)


"A way of living that enjoys each moment. 
I like that style of living. 

Confirm your schedule. 
Just looking at it makes my right brain start working and takes me into the world of imagination. 

You can see the future. 

If the story breaks up partway through, choose one and keep moving forward. 
If you don't like the result, then try choosing the next path." 

Why I chose it↓↓

I was taught that this coming age is the era of the "heart." 

When "being" is more important than the " how (method)." 

This applies to businesses and individuals as well. 

For example, if you want to do something with the person in front of you. 
You want to get to know them better. 
(In the case of a company, its someone who is talented and you wish to employ them) 

When someone like this shows up, what I used to think was, 

"How can I get to know them better and become friends?" 
"What would make them happy?" 
"How can I get the other person to understand what I'm trying to say?" 

I always looked to the "how (the method)"

For the coming era, I learned the importance of my "way of being" 

Asking, "Am I a person that is enjoying myself so much that the other person will even be interested in me?" 
(In the case of a company, before trying to persuade a new customer, it's important the employees working there are enjoying their work.)

"How can I make myself happy and enjoy myself?" 

When I was asking myself this, this phrase resonated with me. 

"A way of living that enjoys that moment in time."

More specifically, it means creating "a you that enjoys no matter what you're doing."!


Then you can enjoy every day as if it were a picnic.

『Life is quite a picnic』will leave you with that feeling after you read it. 

__________________________

Yesterday was "Super Yamazaki Academy" in Kagoshima ・・・


It was overflowing with passion and excitement!



B9's W is the key!

B15's W is basically =21%


No mistaking where importance is placed!


It was a wonderful time! 






If you're going to have a side-job, 
with labor income+labor income the limit value is clear. 
__________________________