Wednesday, October 2, 2019

What are Takumi Yamazaki's strengths! 。。。Every 10 years I have an impactful encounter, and from there my switch turns ON!

The assignment I did the other day of  "What are Takumi Yamazaki's strengths?" 

↓↓↓


【Summary of talents】

・Overwhelming ability to climb higher
<Conditions for activation>
When I was told I was "running away" and it hit the nail on the head (when I was in junior high school) 
When I was 25 and my nickname was "Takuki"
・Inquisitive mind
<Conditions for activation>
Every 10 years I have a impactful encounter, and from there my switch turns ON!
It's triggered when I am healthy. 
When my body is weak, its harder to be triggered. 
A few days ago I was exhausted and it took about 2 days to recover. I usually recover in seconds.

・Goal achievement oriented
<Conditions for activation>
 It's hard to get triggered when the present is fun.
When I'm distracted and can't think reversely from the goal/deadline. 
When I'm distracted by other goals, it's hard to do this.

・Results Oriented
<Conditions for activation>
When I'm enjoying myself.
When I can process things in a way that I can be excited about the things I need to do.
・Ability to verbalize things
<Conditions for activation>
I can do this when my intellectual curiosity is piqued. 
When my body is feeling weak and I feel tired, then I can't grasp what that person is trying to say and verbalize it.

・Curiosity
<Conditions for activation>
When my body is feeling weak and I feel tired, then I can't grasp what that person is trying to say and verbalize it.

・Resilience
<Conditions for activation>
I revive through sleep. 
If I don't drink alcohol, I can rejuvenate in seconds. 

・Life Experiment Thinking
<Conditions for activation>
Always activated。
It's activated when I have new stimulus and I'm not bored with myself. 
To do that, I perceive it before I get bored and change something. 

・Copy and reuse
<Conditions for activation>
Activated when I encounter a new way of thinking

・Sense of smell and ability to respond to the changing times
<Conditions for activation>
Always activated

・Able to grab opportunities myself
<Conditions for activation>
Activated when something in my heart reacts.
When I notice something or feel something, I don't ignore that movement in my heart.

・Continuity
I've been on repeated springs called Curiosity, and that has continued for a very long time. 
That what I think is fun is continuing.
<Conditions for activation>
Activated by things that I honestly enjoy.

・Active
<Conditions for activation>
Activated when I'm interested in something. 
Is not activated when I'm not interested at all but think I should do it because it'll be beneficial.

・Risk Hedge
Because I'm a bit of a wimp, I can tend to risk hedge. 
I think of ways so that I don't get down. 
and always prepare measures just in case. 
Especially when something comes up, I think there might be some kind of a hint and I look for it. 
<Conditions for activation>
Not activated when I'm on cloud nine. 
When I am getting good results for me, its easy to trip up and make mistakes. 



__________________________


Please try it! 
「Put everything into words before you act」
Match up "what you say"=with "your actions"
This is the essence of being. 


Please try it
Apologize for the past. 
Apologize to God。
Don't leave it fogging up your subconscious. 






__________________________

From a friend who works at Haneda airport・・・

↓↓↓

Takumi-san‼️ How are you??

It's been 9 months since working at the airport! 
Please let me recommend a few places in case you use Haneda airport on business trips. 


ANA Terminal 2
★Acacia Roll Cabbage 
It's delicious!
★Exel Hotel Lobby's lunch 
There's a screen video playing of the airplanes with salad bar drink bar, and a dessert bar as well. 

JAL Terminal 1
★From the Royal Host on the 4th floor, you can see the entire view outside 
★From the Starbucks lounge on the 5th floor you can get almost the same view of the airplanes. 

You may already know about this, but I thought you might enjoy it! 
Have a wonderful day!  

Thank you!
__________________________

Hmmm〜
Very interesting! 


__________________________