Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Morning deep clean!

This morning I did a deep clean of my mothers house in my hometown. 


First time I've seen a Kintetsu train this color〜


I'm heading to Nagoya now!


The jeans yesterday went to Tomomi-san (lol) 


Appreciation to those in each region!


Super Yamazaki Academy・・・The online salon is 0 yen. 
It's a special program for those who bought a DVD!



__________________________

トップ3of recent blog posts are・・・

↓↓↓

The 19 and 20 year olds now are awesome

When you understand that it's not "WHAT you ate" but  "WHY you ate it, all diseases will be cured.


When you "DECIDE" that's when reality starts to move!! Your subconscious starts supporting you
__________________________


It's Takato Fukushima again.
Today is my 3rd selection from the book 『Garatto』(to change completely or suddenly) 

Meeting people that help you to realize how off you were. 
Meeting people that change you. 

This phrase helped me to remind me of what's importance in this repetition that is life. 

↓↓


【Garatto】(p84:Excerpt from being good at doing things for others)

『The ideal is to  Give & give
The result is  Give & be given

Please do try it. 
Please implement it until it becomes second nature. 
I think you'll find that you'll get results sooner than you think.

The reason why I chose this↓↓

The book『Garatto』says that this word 「Give and Take」
doesn't function properly in communication and in human relationships. 

I can think of more than a few times I've felt that way myself. 

For example, even if you don't show it, 
if you continually hope for "take" and repeatedly "Give" ・・・

You start looking at the other person like, 

"After all that I'm doing for you"
"Why does that person not...." 

and they start looking like the bad guys. 

Of course, it's not their fault at all! 

As a result, for some reason it progresses to seeing things in them that you don't like, and of course that doesn't help support good communication. 

There are also cases when you see the other person happy 
and it "makes you unconsciously envious." 

This was the method of how not to fall into this negative spiral and to see the other person in a negative way.

Continue to give "Give and Give" without expectations of return. 
The result of that is "Give and Be Given" 

I learned that there are 3 types of humans. 

・Those who are giving=Givers
・Those who take =Takers
・Those who match others=Matchers

When you try to give, you will get. 
If you try to get, it will get farther from you. 

"The benefits of getting good at giving" are also written in these pages. 

By just changing your perspective a little bit, you can get a chance to have that "something" inside of you change "GARATTO" (change suddenly) 

【Garatto】(p198: Excerpt from Practicing Flow) 

『 Oh, it's raining. 
And you confirm what you need to do. 

Take an umbrella with you and walk. 
Put your left foot first. Then your right foot. 

Confirm what needs to be done, and don't get confused by interpretations, just devote yourself to it, and enjoy it! 
This is how to practice going into flow! 

When you practice that in your every day life, then exactly when you need it, unbelievably enough, you will be able to gain big results. 

Be devoted to it. Focus. Till you forget everything else. 

Enjoy the great feeling of becoming fully immersed in what is in front of you every day. 


Why Fukushima chose this↓↓

In the meaning of the word "FLOW" 
it includes focusing on what is in front of you, being fully immersed and in an absorbed mental state. 

Examples such as "by the time I realized" or "I reacted before I knew it" are examples of being in a state of flow. 

So, how can you enter this state of "flow" or the "zone"? 
I wanted to find the answer to this, and am trying different ways of working with myself. 

I don't know any way to instantaneously enter flow, like "From this moment onwards, I will enter flow!" 

However, it's possible to prepare to enter into flow, so I'm currently searching for ways to prepare. 
(For example, it's similar to preparing to go to sleep. There aren't many people who can instantaneously go to sleep, but everyone prepares to go to sleep.) 


『In your every day life, consciously repeat the "things you could do without being influenced by something on the outside." 』

One method as an example of that is in the book. 

Not being influenced by outside influences. 

Not looking elsewhere. 

Not being concerned about the opinions of others. 

Don't even look back at the past you. 

Don't feel either hope or anxiety towards the future you. 
Just completely immerse yourself in what you can do now. 

I learned from this phrase what I can do to practice in my every day life. 

For people like me who sometimes become emotionally unstable or are concerned about the eyes of others. 
For those who drag the past along with them, or feel worried about the future. 

Even those who want to become fully immersed in this state called the zone or flow, 
There are methods that you can practice in this book. 

One of the methods to "Garatto" change your personality is to "focus what is right in front of you." 
In fact, the method of training for going into flow was right in front of you. 
There were so many hints among these pages. 
__________________________

【Garatto】(Excerpt from p215:+self-check )

『When you think you're " on course" is especially the time to pay more attention. 

It can cause trouble to make big decisions in that state. 
You ca make mistakes and those mistakes can lead to more. 

So what to do to confirm if you are "off" or not? 

The best way is to meet someone who people say "That guy never changes〜"

The moment you meet someone like this, you'll realize that you were off and you can adjust quickly. 

One that gap is corrected, you can get answers to the problems you face, 
and your emotions get revived. 

Why Fukushima chose this↓↓

The result of asking myself if I'm off track, led me to the discovery that I was very much off track. 

This happened to me。。。

When you're off track, you often don't realize that you are off track. 
Because you're trying to move forward in that "off" state. 

In my case, I regularly go to see that "unchanging person" in order to correct any gaps. 

The characteristics of the "unchanging people" around me, are those "who are always trying to change." 

I go to see that person, and even just talking a little bit with them, gives me with objective hints about myself. 

Even just saying hi can make me feel lighter, 

make me feel like trying again. 

I've experienced this many times. 
(Even just being asked, "how are you?" has encouraged me) 

When you talk with people who are continually making an effort to change, 
and making an effort to learn and grow, 

gives you an opportunity to fix yourself too. 

"Meeting that person once a month for just 30 minutes provides more learning that sitting at a desk daily for 3 hours for a month alone. 
So value such meetings. It will add value to your life!" 
This is what the research teacher told me when I was a student. 
I remembered it when I read this phrase. 

If 30 minutes a month is difficult, then even 5 minutes is okay. 
Just go to see them. That person that will help to correct where you are off. 

That person will "GARATTO" change your personality. 


__________________________