Friday, October 4, 2019

For me now it's a time of transition, switching from being charged with Adrenaline, to Serotonin


Today I had a coaching session with Hiramoto-san!!!

↓↓↓What I discovered ↓↓↓Well, the conclusion was↓↓↓


That now I am currently in a stage of transition. 

Transition from being charged by Adrenaline, 
to being charged with Serotonin・・・

↓↓↓ We will have a collaboration seminar in Osaka, Hiramoto-san and myself 




See English post here :


We're gonna do this!

Late 50's
In your 60's
70's
80's・・・

What kind of life I will have.....I walked the timeline・・・

__________________________


This time, by re-reading the book 『Text book for meeting with yourself (self-coaching) 』 I was able to solve and clear up the things that were bothering me. 

Here is what I chose. 
For sure, the quality of our lives is influenced by "the quality of the questions we ask ourselves."

↓↓


【Text book for meeting with yourself (self-coaching】(from pg 57)

『Rather than trying to find a good answer, search for "good questions" that will draw out the good answers, and you'll find them. 

People who are continually troubled,
have simply not been able to turn their problem into a question that will lead to the answer.

(partially omitted)

To Do
⒈ Write out one problem you want to solve.
⒉ Change it to a question format that starts with "How can I〜?" 

The reason why I chose this: 
With an overflow of so much information, we are flooded with a huge amount of "things we should do." There are more and more people who are unable to enjoy their every day. Clearing out your mind, and enjoying each day. One of the ways to increase the quality of fulfillment in your every day life is here in this book "A meeting with yourself".

The reason why it is effective to look for good questions is because "when your motivation is down, it is because you've stopped thinking." So how do we get ourselves to start thinking again? 
It's by asking questions. Make sure those questions are questions that will "draw out the best answer." (Asking questions that will draw out depressing answers will have the opposite effect so do be careful in how you use this method.)