Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Everyone has tough times. I was in a huge pinch when I was 25

Yesterday, Yutaka and Yasuyo Okamoto invited me to speak! 




Team Okada gathered!!!


Thank you for inviting me to the party afterwards too. 
At Arima Rikyu XIV・・・


Congratulations to everyone who achieved their goals. 
I imagine that you are now experiencing the best feelings and best moments. 

However, there are tough times that come for people. 
One of my biggest pinches was when I was 25. 

Everyone around me disappeared. 
Just like the tide....they all went away. 

My friends were worried saying, "Don't get any weird ideas."

From 20-25 years old, things had been going so well for me, 
so I had planned to build a house in Mie. 

My mother brought the blueprint to have someone who can see spiritual things check it. 

"The position of the toilet is bad, so please move it. But mom, your son....I've never seen a life like his." 

And she went to another psychic, who said the same thing. 

About the toilet, and "your son is...." 

They said an amazing life was soon to begin, and it happened, "in May the following year." 

It looked like the worst・・・
However, it turned out to be the best possible turning point for me. 

I wholeheartedly and positively accepted the negative aspects. 

And during that time, there were those who stuck around me too. 
I tried to push them away because I thought "you'll be treated in the same way so its best you stay away", but a few said, "But we are friends!" and stayed. 
One of those couples were the Okamoto's. 

I owe them. 
They saved me at that time. 
Which is why I was so honored to be invited  as guest yesterday. 
Thank you so much! 


 It's been a while since I told that story. 
In this book is written what I had learned until the time I was 30 years old. 




We drank in our rooms afterwards too・・・

It was fun!


Mister Core Plus・・・
__________________________