Saturday, October 12, 2019

500 million people 500 years ago! 100 years ago 1.5 billion. Now there are 7.6 billion people! Population explosion

500 years ago・・・・・・500 million people!
In the 1900's・・・・  1.5 billion people!
Now・・・・・・・・ 7.6 billion people!(in just 100 years!)
2100・・・・・・11 billion people!

Declining in developed countries・・・
By 2050, there will be less than 100 million people in Japan. 

A society with a declining population・・・
Aging
Not enough man power
Will we leave things to AI and the robots?!


__________________________

Succeeded in production of cultured steak meat, in outer space.....
The purpose of it was not only for outer space.

First  in the world to successfully produce cultured meat using a 3D bio printer.  

Generally, producing 1 kilogram of cow meat requires 10 to 15 thousand liters of water, but the water and land needed for producing cultured meat is said to be 1/10th of conventional livestock farming. 
__________________________

Ireland finals first to arrive, Conditions for Japan to enter into the top 8.  

Japan's winning points is 14, Scotland's is 10. 

In the game on the 13th, if they win, then it will tie. 
Even if they lose, if they take over 4 tries and stay within 7 point difference, 
then with gaining 2 bonus points, then they can proceed for the first time to the finals tournament. 

Even if the bonus point is 1 point, 
if they can keep Scotland in between 4 tries, then they will be 2nd place and enter into the top 8.  

__________________________

【17 Laws to make your dreams come true】
(p180: Excerpt from the Law of being grateful to those around you)
 

『I wonder, just how many times I've been saved by a friend. 

We are not just living, 
but we are alive because of the support of others. 
In the same way, we're not just moving forward, but we are being pushed forward. 

From my own angle, this path may be completely blocked. 

The confidence to move forward, and even the ability to do so seems to be gone. 

In those times, it was words of encouragement from a friend that helped me to regain my confidence, and move forward once again.


Reason Fukushima-san chose it↓↓

It's rare that there are people who have such strength of spirit 
that they believe they can live alone, 
without the help of anyone. 

I don't have such strength of spirit. 
I've always been and still am helped and supported by those around me. 

"I wonder, just how many times I've been saved by a friend." 

The "friend" word in this sentence is not only friends from when you were a student, but I think many types of people would fit this part. 

I've been helped by seniors and younger co-workers, people I met after I started working, people I've respected. 

"I've been helped by this person, even though I've never met them"

I'm sure that there are few people like this that you can think of too.

(For example, seeing a entertainer on TV, listening to the lyrics of a song that moves you, or when you read a book you like) 

"The path from your viewpoint" is completely blocked, 

There are times when advice from a friend is on point, and from a completely different angle that lights the path.  

I also have multiple experiences of just a simple word from "a persistent person" that brings out in me the desire to move forward once again. 

When you feel discouraged or lose hope, 
if you remember your feelings of gratitude towards those around you,
 it will effect you positively. 

"The Law of being grateful to those around you" helped me to learn about these things. 

This book has a total of 17 "Laws to make your dreams come true." 

I thin that that depending on the person, the law that works for you will be different. 

There may be some laws that will be useful to your future. 

Or you may look into the past, and realize that 
"That experience might match with this law?" 

At that time, you will realize how "lucky" you were. And then when something like that happens again, you can utilize it. 

To those who think, 
Making your dream come true
How extravagant! 

I hope you can find "even a small hint to help you enjoy your life" 
from this book, "17 laws to make your dreams come true."






"When opportunities comes that goes beyond expectations, people fold that chance"・・・That's true isn't it!

Good things happen easily!

__________________________

Thank you so much!