Wednesday, August 28, 2019

"I wonder when mom has summer vacation?"



"It made me cry" 
"It got me teary eyed" 

The poster display at Kasukabe station of Kureyon Shin-chan is moving adults to tears

https://corobuzz.com/archives/142029

__________________________
Next week in Nagoya 
Party on the 8th 


I'm looking forward to it! 
Hoping to see you there〜♪

See details here

https://ameblo.jp/takumi-yamazaki/entry-12512697771.html

________________________________________________________________
Miho Hazama・・・
Chosen for "Top 100 Japanese people respected by the world"

________________________________________________________________



When these 3 years are over・・・
I will enter the stage of a "free man." lol

For example・・・
Instead of staying only one night before moving to the next city
I would stay in that city 3 nights or so and do some sightseeing, 
Eat good food, visit the hot springs・・・
Go to art museums, write, draw etc・・・

These 3 years are so that I can live that life・・・
I'm going to stay at and travel all around the world 〜♪