Sunday, July 21, 2019

"What do you think about risk?"-"It is a risk just because you are born in human beings"



Found this・・・

__________________________

I learned this time in Philipine〜


Earlier, I went to see real estate ~ ♪



Tea time with Ms. Shibata was amazing.

In the Japanese who succeed here

Expand from the taxi business, such as gas stations, restaurants, etc.

It was a wonderful time.



I noticed

I felt that I was a chisel that didn't fly out.

I think I can not fly even though the glass is open on my head.



Mr. Shibata was in a state of not having a bottle.

A flexible, powerful five-piece older brother.

I felt an impact.



If you ask "What do you think about risk?"

"It is a risk just to be born in human beings."

The head became clear in an instant.



I wanted to write my clumsy here

Only part can be delivered

The "thick part" I felt really seems to be blurred.



Anyway ...



The taxi which started with 5 cars is 800 in several years ...

One million people a month.

To manage the cash income gathered from 800 units every day

Expand into virtual currency,

It becomes a gas station ...

Uncooked rice is going to eat and drink

"Love" in the middle

To form a Filipino network ...



The development after this is also ...

Taxi free of charge

Questionnaire business starts!

The birth of Ryowaxity ...

Virtual currency ...

It was an unbearable time. 

9 cubes were stabbed in my heart!
__________________________


Queen cook・・・Recipe!
Keiko Gohan↓↓↓

ID:gohan
PASS:3737


keiko gohan↓↓↓

ID:gohan
PASS:3737
__________________________

スゴイ!学び方・・・で書いた「youtube」で学ぼう!


When you have time ...







Horiemon's News Commentary!


"What is your impression of Softbank Grandson from Horie?

Killing Business News [NewsPicks Collaboration]













__________________________

I found this・・・

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.