Monday, July 29, 2019

The goal Not "to change yourself in the future" I have it to "change my present"!   Because I changed The goal can not be achieved.   Can be achieved Can not achieve ...   But, Because I changed now Life will definitely change.   why, Have you made a goal?   that is To change life.   So There is no problem that the goal can not be achieved.   The important thing is To really try to achieve that goal. Because we are trying to achieve I change myself now.   People··· I'm scared that I can not do it. It can not be achieved without aiming There will be cases where you can not achieve your goal. Because it is scary, people appear not to aim.   Then, it will be the result of maintaining the present condition.   So ... You should aim at it.   But, There are also people who end up becoming "bad ones" when aiming for it.   If There is also a way to change from "numerical goals" to "desires goals".   What is the purpose of the purpose? Make people in front of you smile. Support people's dreams and goals. Meet ○ people every day.   And so on···   Choose a goal that will make you attractive

__________________________


I will say "I am pretty happy."

If this situation is my happiness, I will swallow it once.

__________________________



Today is a seminar in Osaka・・・



Next room was Takamasa Ikeda!!!



Next is・・・



Wow.
This inccident!!!



Thank you.


 Seminar succeed!



Thank you.



Today's lunch party was great too!

Thank you very much.



I'm glad to be a bridge between Japan and the Philippines!

__________________________



I am indebted in various places



Happy Birthday!



Thank you.



Dream always come true.



Thank you.



Wa〜

This one

It is person who made "200 groups" in two years




\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.