Sunday, July 21, 2019

People who don't want to go to school, watch this when you're not motivated! Power is coming!



It seems to be Marara Day today ...

(Excerpt from the mail magazine for Oriental medicine salon SHANTI)


↓↓↓



Mr. Nobel Peace at the age of 17, the youngest in history
An award winning, Pakistani woman.

Wikipedia ↓
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%9E%E3%83%A9%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BB%E3%83%A6%E3%82%B9%E3 % 83% 95% E 3% 82% B 6% E 3% 82% A 4

Nobel Peace Prize Winner Speech ↓
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p7EMYgIoLo







Isla born and raised in an area where women can not protect their rights
It is a Muslim, but the influence of the father who runs the school
And children claimed the right to receive education. It's extremist
I bought antipathy, I was targeted for life, but recovered miraculously,
The following inspiring speech was made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGqcWmCJ8gM


→ If you do not want to go to school, please take a look! When I'm not motivated, I get power (^ ^)

"Pen is stronger than a sword"
An educated girlfriend is the heart of the world without giving in to violence
It is a masterpiece that I moved it. Be educated while being a woman
I appreciate the fact that my rights were not blocked, and I thought that I would like to work positively on medical interpretation homework without thinking it was serious!

There is no doubt that Maralah's father's education is wonderful.
not. But what I focused on was the role of the mother.
Marara and her father do something with Marara's mother
It was said that they firmly rooted and supported them.

Dad (and Mr. Marala) are yang, motherly in Oriental medicine
Yin. Only because this balance is exquisite is something that I could not do
I think that is not.



~ Abbreviation

__________________________



Retinal detachment twice,

A broken arm ...

The fighter who kept losing

Second career drawn by Shigenori Oyama



Recent activity is Yahoo news

I will send it because I put it on (^ ^)



https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190710-00000028-zdn_mkt-bus_all





Oyama Shiori

__________________________



today···

I met my friend Jasmine again.


For the first experience, I took a picture of "the father's state of athletic meet".



Learning is important!


Speaking in English is becoming a job〜


New front・・・


I hope everyone's future will change!!!


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.