Wednesday, July 3, 2019

At the time of a pinch, I say "0000". Pinch escape method! ! !



From 13:30 today

We will broadcast live Niko! ! !

 

Please register~

One coin is 500 yen! ! !



today

I want to tell you the most

Wave difference of 4 levels and

How to transcend it ...

A great way of communication.

I will tell you how to face anger.

__________________________

Asataku with Kenji KObashi today・・・

Human beings are changing creatures

Staying in the frame when you become an adult

I will stop the change.



Information only

Inverse calculation ...

I can not live with my heart.



Suddenly, I came to Nepal

Get behind the bike of a Nepali you met ...



He is poor, but he lives to protect his family.

I live by lying to myself to protect the future.

I was crying.


My emotions fell off to me.

When I live away from my usual friends, new encounters ...



Event ...

Join ULTRA.

Forget me and join the event.

Inspiration is coming out.



Time ...

No money, no work, no love

I was sick when I went to the hospital.

It fell to the bottom.

It is said that you put yourself in nature.

Organize your birthday event.

I decide to train my body. (In three months to the bakibaki)

Later, I will be a person of the event.



At the time of pinch

Thank you! Thank you! Chant.



I can't lie with my skin. BY Ayumu Takahashi

Take the movie "Don't Stop"


Just aim and follow the footsteps of someone.

Focus in front of you.

Example) mountain climbing

The summit is still, if I still do it

I can not reach it forever.

I concentrate and walk in front of my eyes.

Mountains and oneness of oneself.

When you notice it, it is the top.



I am excited

It leaves me when I leave my usual frame a little.


Thank you for the best time

_____________ 
Next  Asataku @ Tokyo is ...

The block of money comes off.

Good luck by the motivation, goodbye.

  from morning! ! ! ↓_____________



__________________________

トリプルX卵、あと20パック受付可能のようです。


Chicken eggs "Triple Kang Eggs" released with Triple X will be released! !



This time, I will sell a limited trial pack.

Usually, limited quantity is sold at WebShop.

This time, as it is booked directly by hand, shipping costs will not be incurred.



Want to eat once?

What is it like?

I'm interested!

We will wait for applications, etc.



Pack of 6 450 yen (tax included)

  Production and sales source: Yasuo Azuma Chicken Farm

Http://koran-egg.com/



Application destination

>> koran.egg.shop@gmail.com

Subject Triple Yasun egg application

Contents Name

Contact information for contacting that day

Quantity (per person, up to 3 packs)



[Delivery date and time] July 2 (Tuesday) 17:30-18:30 I will deliver.

【Passing place】 We will contact the applicant (Shibuya)

※ The number is limited to 60 packs and the quantity will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note.

__________________________
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.