Wednesday, June 26, 2019

When I go to a great place, I have a great encounter ...

Mr. Koichi Honda

Starring "Online Salon"! ! !






I'm starting an online salon!

Recruitment has started! Camoron! !

https://ameblo.jp/hondakochan/entry-12484070244.html





I also want to start

What 'club' and ...

Do you want to create a new community? !

What should I do? !

May I have an opinion? !



Ah!

came up with!



You are starting this kind of business! ! A place to put in a wisdom!

I wrote it because it is time to sell

Community that makes you content! ! !


But now,

My first interest is "contribution" ...



Because there is "time donation" with Mr. Ando

To keep the characters from hanging ...

Consult with Fujimoto-kun



Something,

I have understood ...



here

I can not come out!



The point is

This time, I mean I came to this London.

I understood the meaning of coming.



I do not want to be a word!

Why?



The real thing

I can not write! ! ! !



First,

It is important to drop it into yourself.



With Prince Charles

I could talk a little bit.

The aura of the participating people was amazing.

The existence was great.



When I go to a great place

There is amazing encounter ...



My soul is

It shook.



really,

Such an opportunity,

It will change me.

__________________________



It seems that there was a typographical error.



Thank you for finding. 



And・・・



Shochu Natsuki → Mingetsu



Tohoho.

Even though it is my favorite shochu ...






Please try buying it!

It's delicious! ! !











__________________________

ただいま、韓国、トランジット中!(笑)






ブルガリ、凄かった?!





各地でお世話になっています!





\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.