Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Taking care of these 25 pieces will make your life great! I regret it 25 pieces when I die!



Yesterday, boss character ...

Large set in Noda's room!



I met with the long-awaited Hidekazu Otsu




When we cherish these 25 pieces

Life will be wonderful!



I regret it 25 pieces when I die!

1. I did not value health
I regret that I did not receive regular health checks and health management when I became ill with no return. Let's put the first priority on ensuring a level of health that does not die, rather than looking for the best in health through the use of health information such as television and magazines.

2. I did not stop smoking
Many people are aware of the harmful effects of tobacco after lung cancer and respiratory disease.

3. Did not show the intention of life
When you have hope for end-of-life care, such as life-long treatment or dignity death, you may end up with an end if you do not convey your will to the family while you can discuss it.

4. I lost sight of the meaning of treatment
Isn't it a treatment to spend the spent time meaningfully, but a treatment to prolong the life with pain? Let's try to be able to receive the terminal medical care that meets your hope.

Psychology

5. I did not do what I wanted to do

Most people say, "Life was in a hurry." I regret that I would do my best to do what I want to do with my shoulders relaxed.


6. I could not make my dream come true

That my dream did not come true, I did not do my best to make my dream come true. I regret that I could not keep my dream.


7. That I dye my hand in evil

Even if you don't do bad things, you know that you have dyed your hands.


8. Having spent a lifetime in the midst of emotions

You will notice that most things in life are not a big deal compared to dying. It seems that life with a negative feeling is often regretted.


9. Not being kind to others

People who have been kind to others seem to be able to be kind to themselves even if their death is over. Such people will have less regret even if they die.


10. I never believed that I believed the best

People who believe that they are the best are likely to notice becoming ill. If you live humble you will regret that your life has changed.


Society ・ Life

11. I did not decide what to do with the heritage

By not thinking about heritage inheritance while being healthy, it is possible that it becomes a conflict rather than inheritance.


12. I did not think of my own funeral

It seems that there is a feeling that I do not want to cause trouble to the left family.


13. I did not go home

There is a tendency to reflect the past when the death is over, so don't regret it, but let's go home and tombs while moving.


14. Did not eat good food

If you get sick, you will lose strength and can not eat. As taste may change, let's eat favorite and delicious thing while doing well.


15. I did not spend my time on my hobbies

Hobbies = People at work can not do anything when they get sick. I spend a great deal of time as much as I have something I can devise even if I get sick.


16. Did not travel to the place I want to go

If you have a place to go, let's go for a while. I can not go after getting sick.


Human Hen

17. I did not meet the person I wanted to meet

I do not know what life there is. Let's not regret if there is a person you want to meet.


18. I did not do a memorable love

You need love in your life.


19. Did not get married

The bond between the couple relieves the suffering of the moment.


20. Did not raise a child

Patients who have been involved in your family are likely to have a smile even at the time of the accident.


21. Did not marry your child

If your child is not single and standing alone, you will regret it at the moment.


Religion and philosophy

22. I did not leave a proof that I went

There seems to be some desire to complete one's life as meaningful by leaving something.


23. I could not overcome the problems of life and death

People who don't think about the meaning of life and death by their own before they die seem to be puzzled when their death is over.


24. I did not know the teachings of Shinto and Buddha

By thinking about death through religion, you can change your last moment with a peaceful mind.


Final volume

25. I did not say "Thank you" to my loved one

Even if you are in your heart, you may not be able to communicate without words. Let's say "thank you" to your most important loved one so that you won't regret it at the end of the day.





__________________________

Hamamatsu yesterday・・・


PLease try 4 steps!!!


Thank you for expensive yakiniku!


From Tokyo! ! !

It's great that you come to get information!

Information gap, next is dispatch!

 Iritaku!


Senpai and Kohai↓↓↓


Similar somehow!!!
__________________________


I want to make Philipine group in Japan!


In the morning, Lisa and ... talk!



Not ability

Let's open the future with our conviction! ! !



__________________________




From Morita Ryouji in London ... Report!!!

↓↓↓



Cabia!
__________________________

Thank you!

__________________________


Thank you

__________________________

山崎拓巳のニューヨークのお店・・・
タクメン、ありがとうございます。

[Home page of Takumen @ NY]

Takuya Yamazaki is eating and drinking at New York LIC!

http://www.takumenlic.com



[Takumen's delivery]

https://www.trycaviar.com/brooklyn-queens/takumen-izakaya-and-noodles-8112



[Takumen Apartment Five fifty fifty Reserved Sublet Room]

If you stay in New York ♪

https://www.facebook.com/5fiftyfifty/



[Takumen Insta]

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/takumen/?hl=en

__________________________



Nico Nico Douga

"-Dream-Realization Producer

Takuya Yamazaki's "The Ugly Things Assari Get Up! Channel"



https://ch.nicovideo.jp/taku37

__________________________



[Takuya Yamazaki WEB SHOP]

ID: gohan

PASS: 3737

http://grandline.xb.shopserve.jp/
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.