Sunday, June 9, 2019

Live a life that is not angry. Tell your primary emotions.

Anger is ...

 

A "I can not go today!"

B "Huh? Seriously? I promised you!"

A "I also have a lot of things in me!

B "What does that mean?"

A "Huh !?"

 

Will develop into

 

At this time

Without telling your primary feelings

I'm transitioning to a second feeling.

 

A "I can not go today!"

B "Is it right? Mecha, I'm sad," the primary feelings

A "I'm sorry!"

B "Sad ~" primary feelings

A "I understand. I am sad"

B "Oh ... Not yet accepted" primary emotion

A "I understand.

B "Yes, I understand!"

 

I really want to expand! ! !

"Yes, right ?! I'm sad, I'm sad."

"Eh ~ but ... really? I promised!" And secondary feelings!

If this comes first, going to the clouds becomes suspicious.



The size of the vessel of "Oh, I should do it!"

Overflow turns into anger! ! !



The closer you are, the closer you are.

Why were you so upset? ! Self-analysis is important!



I learned such a thing yesterday.

Thank you~!

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.